Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GMR's Night Angels - Fresh off the Painting Table

Dark Angels Successor Primaris Infiltrators Gravis Terminator Old School

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Grand Master Raziel

Grand Master Raziel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 888 posts
  • Faction: Night Angels

Wrapping up a few projects. The first is the Gravis Captain from the box set. Turns out he DA-ifiies up pretty nicely. Just trimmed off the helmet crest, added an angel icon, and swapped the sword for a DW Terminator sword.

med_gallery_18914_16455_1029223.jpg

Then there's this old school Terminator Master I'd paint-stripped, given away, then got back, jazzed up a bit with some DA bling, and painted up again so I'd have a counts-as-Belial, because the old school 3rd ed pewter mini is way better than the current official Belial.

med_gallery_18914_16455_1840447.jpg

Finally, I've got a 5-man squad of Infiltrators. They're my 3rd Primaris Troops choice, so now I can field a battalion of all-Primaris if I want to.

med_gallery_18914_16455_1082785.jpg

• Chaplain Grey Raven and Skywrath like this

BHoA_2014_Banner_Artificer.jpg

Profile of the Night Angels

Check out my 40K blog: Crafting Cave Games

Brother Bahram

Brother Bahram

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 568 posts
  • Faction: Angels of the Lion

Nice paint job, Brother!

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png  BHoA_2014_Banner.jpg

Until the Sword is reforged

DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 68 posts
  • Faction: Dark Phoenix
Great work.

Agree with you about the terminator master. My Belial is the same model and I have no intention of buying the POS they call Belial right now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Angels, Successor, Primaris, Infiltrators, Gravis, Terminator, Old School

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users