How would a 9th Ed. Primaris Company look like?

Berzul

Well that opens a whole new bunch of possibilities and controversies, while also throwing the Bladeguard as Company vets out the airlock

And now we have an article confirming it:

But what if you’re more into a bone-coloured look?

0lM5Lb5Ym8RaCi1V.jpg

The sharp-eyed among you may have noticed some Deathwing transfers in Saturday’s reveal and this is why – the Bladeguard Veterans are part of the Dark Angels’ legendary 1st Company, having earned hard-won trust of the Inner Circle.*** Woe betide any member of the Fallen when these guys come knocking.

*** And the robes fit right in.

I love the very subtle weathering on this model. I was thinking on doing something like this to my army (because i went overboard with the weathering in my Imperial Fists :teehee: )

About Bladeguard we know now that they are DW members but as Vanguard are 10th Company but can be also Battle Company maybe we Will be se to field them as part of a Battle Company too in a Company Veterans role or maybe primaris CoVets will be a different unit and Bladeguard will be DW ONLY

The article makes me think not - the Bladeguard strike me as the new dedicated First Company Veterans models. For example, the Blood Angel has the traditional 1st Company gold helmet with his power armour. They follow the Vanguard, Sternguard naming convention, too. Veteran Intercessors seem to be the Primaris Company Veteran equivalent from before Company Veterans were combined with Command Squad.