Homebrew Solo Rules

Hey everyone,

I originally posted this on the Aeronautica subreddit a few weeks ago but this is the one other active AI community that I have been lurking for a while, so I wanted to share it here as well!

I'm excited to share some solo rules for Aeronautica Imperialis I have written. I am by no means an expert game designer, but right now solo play is all the rage and I really just wanted an excuse to get my planes on the table!

In the supplement, you control your own planes normally, but a set of behavior and D6 randomness will control what the opposing planes do. The rules are written in the format of an Imperial human player vs Ork AI, but of course you can use any factions you want on either side.

The rules only support simple dogfighting - no ground attacks or landings.

Aeronautica Imperialis Solo Dogfight Supplement v0.3

Let me know what you guys think! I'm open to any constructive criticism on how to make the game more fun. Enjoy!

- Voranth

Edited by Voranth

I'm just looking for any feedback at all really! Was it fun, did any of the rules not work for you, etc. There's only so much playtesting I can do in lockdown, so I'd be happy to hear what other people think about the rules.