Etheneus' Swedish Astra Militarum

Etheneus

Excellent work overall man. Great camo scheme and execution. Very solid theme too, the small number of them and the dioramas on the HW teams gives them all a story. I was just browsing everything, and you mentioned you had trouble removing a backpack that was upside down. If you used superglue you can pop it in the freezer for a little bit and usually jimmy it off as it gets brittle. Be careful though cause the head will pop off much easier than that will. GL and a very fine guard unit.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Excessus, yeah, I've heard somebody else has an m/90 army, never seen it though.

Naah, the Valkyrie was going to be the Blackhawk/hkp16 just dark green but decided on the hkp15 that is m/90 on sides and dark green underneath.

I see the Valkyrie being a transport and vtol as a helicopter instead of a fighter jet.

Thanks Excessus, yeah, I've heard somebody else has an m/90 army, never seen it though.

Back when I was still playing in 40k tournaments I used to frequent a Swedish forum, but there is not much activity there anymore from what I can see. Here's the thread for the M90 army I was talking about, it's from 2012: https://www.sv40k.se/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=5200&hilit=m90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Scion squad done! Two more squads to go but need a break from them. Maybe a Taurux or a regular guard command squad. Or maybe something not 40k. Heresy!

HXJkO0U.jpg

Will switch melta or plasma with another squad so I have a squad of two plasma and another with two meltas.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright another five men done. Two melta and two plasma gunners aswell as a company commander.

QSLUKPW.jpg

Some close up:

larth4P.jpg

LAHv62C.jpg

1Wzlqig.jpg

jnspzGy.jpg

Very satisfied with the faces.

Used a few bits from Anvil industry to make the company commander so actually have pieces left for another one.

Oh and with this my first and second squad of A platoon have all the options for me to swap between. Second squad of B platoon is not far behind.

• 2 months later...

Oh, haven't updated in a while. Been assigned a new post and had a few hectic months, next week will probably be the last heavy work week this year.

Anyway here are a few things I've done.

3hwRY5h.jpeg

A company commander with powersword

HwACs9J.jpeg

A command squad. Well, not really, a command squad box but these will be implemented in some of my squads. Now three of my squads are made to be played with every special weapons option and a fourth just lack a sniper.