The Shrouded Court (army log)

revengespc

Hello fellow nemesors and phaerons,

With 9th Edition approaching, I've decided to reawaken my plans for a Necron legion. I have three of the 2011-era Necron box sets lying around, some of which I've already started using as a Kill Team, The Anointed. My goal is to finish painting The Anointed over the summer, then move on to painting and assembling the three Annihilation Barges and fifteen on-spure Immortals I have, and finally create a Catacomb Command Barge for the incoming 9th edition Overlord to ride on. (He's not going to let some piddly lord get the chariot, oh no.)

Here's the test model. Original paint scheme was White Walker-inspired (I did get them in 2011...) so I decided to stick with it, and use brass as the "weapon/power" indicating spot color.

gallery_216811_16465_2987.jpg

Yeah, Nice to see a new legion rising out of the depths of time to welcome the New edition in with Gauss Fire :biggrin.:

Good luck with your army building and Painting (nice scheme by the way :thumbsup: ) I reckon the new gauss barrels will look great with little bronze orbs in them!!.

Cheers, Mithril