What would Dorn think of the BT now?

Agreed on both points, but that is a different question as to what Dorn would do. Left to their own devices, Last Wall and BT notwithstanding, IF & successors are indeed compliant on the sin of Legion-building. But would Dorn change that landscape?

They already turned Sigismund in the Worf of 30k so nothing would surprise me.

I am pretty sure he will kick ass after he become the emperors champion. You can already see his arc, at the moment he is superior swordfighter but he  need more then that. He would have beaten Khârn if Khârn would not be the Chaos-contaminated monster. He already said he need something....

And i am sure it will be absolutle ZEAL after becoming the EC.

To the best of my knowledge, and please correct me if I'm wrong, Sigismund was undefeated in every duel and challenge he ever faced until the first Black Crusade and his death by Abaddon (he would have won if not for warp-:censored: ery)

He didnt lose because Abaddon had any waro buff, he lost because he was old and all he could do was trade blows which almost succeeded.

To the best of my knowledge, and please correct me if I'm wrong, Sigismund was undefeated in every duel and challenge he ever faced until the first Black Crusade and his death by Abaddon (he would have won if not for warp-:censored: ery)

He didnt lose because Abaddon had any waro buff, he lost because he was old and all he could do was trade blows which almost succeeded.

A thousand years old and he fought on par with someone still in their prime (stupid warp time nonsense).

A thousand years old and he fought on par with someone still in their prime (stupid warp time nonsense).

Meanwhile the Fists Exemplar guy lives to the War of the Beast like it’s no problem. Or has that been walked back yet? Aging isn’t very consistent for space marines unfortunately.

Meanwhile the Fists Exemplar guy lives to the War of the Beast like it’s no problem. Or has that been walked back yet? Aging isn’t very consistent for space marines unfortunately.

I should have said a thousand years past the Heresy, since there is a question of how old each of them may have been before that.

Do you want... really? It would be a spoiler.

He definitely wasn't that old in TBA, that was a rubbish retcon.

I'm not so petty a brother as to get unhappy when proven wrong... provided there IS a source for it...

I'm not so petty a brother as to get unhappy when proven wrong... provided there IS a source for it...

There is a fight between him and Khârn. He would have beaten him if Khârn wasnt that blowed off Chaos monster. He got Sigismunds sword directly in his chest but even dont recognized it. He throwed Sigismund away and was close to kill him but Dorn rescued Sigismund. After that Sigismund struggled because he learned he need something to beat that EVIL advantage.

I think its the point when Sigismund stripes everything else down and becoming slowly the ZEALOUS Black Templar.

His swordmaster abilities are not questioned but it was shown how strong the gifts of Chaos are.

BOOK III of the Siege of Terra

Edited by Medjugorje

a Monster Dreadknought^^

no, i really prefer the idea of a zealous Dorn. There is a new story that Guilliman recover a secret in a shrine world.

There is a loyal Word Bearers Dreadknought hidden 10k years. It would be so great if there would be connections to Dorn

What story is this?

Apocalypse by Josh Reynolds, its a good book but the loyalists are very boring in my opinion, the real characters are the Word Bearers and all their devious rituals. One of them even tells of how Curze has become this boogey man that the Word Bearers speak of in whispers, its filled with little details like that.

Apocalypse by Josh Reynolds, its a good book but the loyalists are very boring in my opinion, the real characters are the Word Bearers and all their devious rituals. One of them even tells of how Curze has become this boogey man that the Word Bearers speak of in whispers, its filled with little details like that.

to be honest. Most times the heretic astartes have a better audience because their tragic or more historical role. Loyal marines does not often have that - but maybe because they are always written like action movie heros. 

I enjoyed Black Legion so much because the Black Templars were the antagonists.

Possibly yes. But this does lend a different flavour to it. There would be no need for them to specify Primarch as being up to one unless there are/will be more than one...

Edited by Brother Kraskor