Joining the Night

I've finally finished the first small batch of my Night Lords. Slightly different in some ways, the first apparent one is the silver trim. I just liked the look, couldn't get any bronze or gold I liked. The other is their story, they started off like any other Night Lord Warband, simply using Chaos as a tool. As time went on, they noticed something about the mutations that crept up, first noticeable in the Warp Talons (not built/pictured yet)...even the mutated skin remained as pale and ashen as ever...there were very distinct claws, fangs, and skeletal features unlike ones they'd seen from Khorn, Nurgle, Slaneesh, Tzeentch or even Undivided. New and mutated eyes were as black and hollow as any native Nostramian (Nostraman?), and almost bat-like features emerged, and then there were the crimson wings...clearly the Night Haunter did not die, rather he allowed himself to ascend, far beyond the dreams or aspirations of a Daemon Prince...

Lord [Placeholder]

Rumored to have been a Sergeant before the Heresy, now ascended to Chaos Lord and donning ancient Praetor armor, tens of thousands of years old, with the addition of his personal Cloak of Many Faces

med_gallery_69057_16229_1611233.jpgmed_gallery_69057_16229_1812028.jpg

Aspiring Champion

med_gallery_69057_16229_148441.jpgmed_gallery_69057_16229_1334495.jpg

The Squad

gallery_69057_16229_1802351.jpg

gallery_69057_16229_447761.jpg