A Mere Nurgling with the Death Guard

mdauben

I have not played 40K for years, but after reading about the recent PA series, and the news about 9th edition, I've decided I'm going to give it another try!

Even when I was not playing, the 8th edition Death Guard miniatures really caught my eye.  I loved the look and the variety of DG specific units and characters available, so the other day I picked up a set of the DG miniatures from the Dark Imperium box set.  Even though prices are already going  up for DI stuff, it was still a great deal!  

I've started putting together the miniatures, and I hope to get them all primed this coming weekend (depending on the weather).  Even though I don't have one new miniature painted yet, I still ordered some things to expand on the DI set.  Specifically, I got two more Foetid Bloat-Drones, and another box of Plague Marines.  I think I may wait to buy anything else until the 9th ed rule book is available, so I can make some informed choices.

I'll probably be mainly lurking for now, but meanwhile any advice for a new Death Guard player is always welcome1