Titan Legions affiliated with the Dark Angels

Skywrath

There were only really a handful of particularly close relationships between titan and astartes legions. What you find more of are cases of them fighting together in a particular campaign. There's a list here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353353-list-of-which-legios-associated-with-which-astartes-legions/

So in that light Legio Ignatum fought with them on Sarosh but as one of the oldest and biggest legions, they probably also fought alongside most other astartes at one point or another. Legio Gryphonicus fought alongside the DA in the Rangdan xenocides, as did the eventual traitor legios Vulturum and Kydianos. You also had the traitor legio Audax, who even had their command titan personally honoured by the Lion, but then they only had warhounds and other scout titans, no warlords.

Pretty much every Legion fought with every Legio, Dark Angels didn't have a buddy Legio like some others so go wild!

Loadout wise I quite like Volcano Cannon, Quake Cannon, Missiles for fire support but i tend to run smaller titans for everything else :D In general the Missiles are the best carapace weapon i find but the arms are all quite balanced. 

For load-outs there are two top options: a long-range support titan with Bellicosa and quake cannon with missiles or sunfury on the roof, or a midfield brawler with macro gatling and paired gatlings (or missiles). 

Those aren't the only options of course, and as this is a painting challenge you should probably go with rule of cool. Warlords are designed to be magnetised with 5x1mm round magnets, and I'd certainly recommend doing so.

Thinking of buying a Warlord Titan for the painting challenge, was wondering if there was a legion that was affiliated with the Dark Angels, lore-wise. 

Also what load-out would you recommend?

Legio Suturvora during the Great Crusade.

Thinking of buying a Warlord Titan for the painting challenge, was wondering if there was a legion that was affiliated with the Dark Angels, lore-wise. 

Also what load-out would you recommend?

Legio Suturvora during the Great Crusade.

Had a quick look, but they are traitor. Looking for a mostly loyalist one to paint. My options at the moment are the Legio Astorum or the Legio Crucius.