Waiting for the mailman...

I've ordered a BaC box for my Heresy style C:SM army a while ago.

It got lost in the mail.

Since that happened, weeks have passed, a new edition got announced and I decided to get started on SoB as a 'future-proof' army in the meanwhile.

All the whopping 10 Sisters I managed to snatch up are painted now.

Still, with the clock probably ticking on single wound Marines, I wanted to make at least some progress so I ordered a few Heresy style Marines to have something to paint and count towards my send-off Oldmarine army.

They got lost in the mail.

At this rate, Loyalist Oldmarines will be in Legends when they arrive and I'll have to do them up as Word Bearers...

Soo... Covid have anyone else waiting for a good 1000pts all paid for?

I've been doing mail order for most of my guard forces for the Iron Gauntlet, with two exceptions...got the last model on the way from ebay right now, and should hopefully be here before Friday. Then I get to work on converting and painting it, along with the rest of the army.

EDIT: showed up while I was writing this...unfortunately it's the wrong model--I got Superior Novena instead of Commissar Raine, so now I get to go through ebay's return/etc process. Yipee.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

I'm not waiting on models, but supplies in general. Over three orders (23rd May, 12th & 27th June) I've spent about £125 on various paints, tools and other bits and pieces, and still waiting on stock. Citadel and VMC paints, Army Painter tools. It's killing me!

Yeah, now isn't the best time to buy anything internationally sadly. I have been ordering stuff from within my own country, no issues luckily. 

Also if you like stress, buy a new PC with somewhat decent parts from overseas sources and wait on the delivery. :teehee:

As somebody who desperately needs an upgrade to my pc, I am not looking forward to that at all.

Not a thousand points, but I do have some Night Lords upgrades I ordered back in.... March I think? Before the GW shutdown. They were shipped and going to my local GW when the shutdown happened.

I've been pestering Customer Service about them since they re-opened. Still waiting.

I'm waiting since 18th of June for my Custodes.

Already sent 2 emails waiting for an answer. End of the week I will be calling to have my money back.

Yikes...where are you guys ordering from? I’m ordering almost exclusively from Amazon right now.

And the OP’s avatar :D

Edited by Fajita Fan

Already sent 2 emails waiting for an answer. End of the week I will be calling to have my money back.

Yikes...where are you guys ordering from? I’m ordering almost exclusively from Amazon right now.

And the OP’s avatar :D

UK to UK lmao.

And the OP’s avatar :biggrin.:

UK to UK lmao.

And US to US on my end.... Yeah :laugh.:

Edit: They emailed me back, it shipped out (finally :lol:)

Edited by Gederas

Currently twiddling my thumbs waiting for the last of my SoBs to turn up - so close to having 1000pts. Fingers crossed BSSs come back in stock soon, because they're holding up a Rhino and an Exorcist in the same order. In the meantime, I'm working on a small Custodes display project, plus have some conversion parts for a missionary and preacher inbound (thank goodness for eBay and Cawdor Gangers).

EDIT: Element Games' BSS restock date has slipped another week :( 26/6 - 3/7 - 10/7 now. At this rate I'll get Indomitus before them!

Edited by SufficientAnonymity