Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

9th Edition Leaks from /tg/

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

taikishi

taikishi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,014 posts
You can still take Mortarian and have him not be your Warlord, you just have to take him in one of the Super Heavy detachments to do so.

Edited by taikishi, 02 July 2020 - 02:33 PM.

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

You can still take Mortarian and have him not be your Warlord, you just have to take him in one of the Super Heavy detachments to do so.

Not intended, but I'm going to call Super Heavy detachment Mortarion "Mortarian" in the future. Bootleg Mortarion ftw. :D

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

taikishi

taikishi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,014 posts
Lol. No problem. My phone keeps autocorrecting his name like that xD

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,445 posts

Not intended, but I'm going to call Super Heavy detachment Mortarion "Mortarian" in the future. Bootleg Mortarion ftw. biggrin.png

We can blame that one on John Blanche.

Mortarion_Blanche_Smith.png

• Ubiquitous1984 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users