Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

9th Edition Leaks from /tg/

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

Perry

Perry

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 945 posts
Chaplain on a bike 🚲

Surprise release
  • G8Keeper, Juggernut and Doctor Perils like this

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

Expected really, more interested if anyone catches any weapons that aren't blast but are still random shot weapons

T'au Cyclic Ion Blasters.

They aren't random shots but fixed 3 per CIB.

Ah yeah double brainfart. Was thinking about CIR and also forgot that they too got fixed shots these days. :D

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

AenarIT

AenarIT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 319 posts
  • Faction: Tau Necrons SM

hk9S09t.jpg

• templargdt, Juggernut, Panzer and 1 other like this

Lagrath

Lagrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,131 posts
  • Faction: Hexfleet Virules
Points leaks! It has begun. Can't wait for Death Guard and Daemons to leak.
  • CCE1981 likes this

Torbenos

Torbenos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 183 posts

None of the new units on there? I guess we'll have to go between different books early on this time around.

gallery_48988_15808_11001.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 933 posts
  • Faction: Tempestus Griffons

hk9S09t.jpg

It’s either a fake or standard weapons are 0 pts. Something that GW was trying to move away from, that’s the only way I can see Hellblasters costing 33 pts/model excluding wargear.

EDIT:
Yeah if this is true then the least costed required weapon is baked in. Looking at Aggressors and Inceptors that would be the case, probably Flamestorm Gauntlets on the Aggressors, and Assault Bolters on the Inceptors are 0 pts, and the upgrade is a tiny amount.

Edited by CCE1981, 01 July 2020 - 07:48 AM.

AenarIT

AenarIT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 319 posts

I've got it off reddit, it's the only one that leaked so far that I know about (alongside the SM costs for the Indomitus box, page 2 of this thread, to the very bottom). It could be fake but it looks legit enough to me.

Lagrath

Lagrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,131 posts
SM ranged wargear got leaked too.

Looks like most troops going up 2-3 points. Characters going up 5 points. Most wargear seems to stay the same or get a little cheaper. Bad vehicles stay the same or get cheaper, good vehicles (especially ones with blast) get hugely more expensive.

Marshal Valkenhayn

Marshal Valkenhayn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 452 posts
  • Faction: Daemons Of Khorne

I wouldn't mind if units were priced without taking weapons or banners into account. It works fine in AOS, and would make PL easier to balance in comparison to points. Not hard to cost them assuming they're going to be max efficiency at whatever job you set them up for. Devistators at 150 points for hoard killing, tank killing, or whatever else you pick.

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,610 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Looks like most troops going up 2-3 points. Characters going up 5 points. Most wargear seems to stay the same or get a little cheaper. Bad vehicles stay the same or get cheaper, good vehicles (especially ones with blast) get hugely more expensive.

Can you post the leaks or a link to them?

-~Ishagu~-

Lagrath

Lagrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,131 posts

Can you post the leaks or a link to them?

https://m.imgur.com/a/gPZZ5n1
  • Panzer likes this

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 933 posts
Lascannons, Plasma Cannons, Missile Launchers at 15pts on infantry while a Multi-Melta at 20???

AenarIT

AenarIT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 319 posts

Aggressors almost doubled in points, Centurions +50%, Thunderfire Cannons at 130. Good stuff.

Edited by AenarIT, 01 July 2020 - 08:11 AM.

• CCE1981 likes this

Lagrath

Lagrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,131 posts
I think some of the stuff did not change quite as much if you factor in the wargear.

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 933 posts

Aggressors almost doubled in points, Centurions +50%, Thunderfire Cannons at 130. Good stuff.

Agressors didn’t instead of 37 pts they went to 45 pts. Wargear is being baked into multiple units.

kombatwombat

kombatwombat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
So GW consign Biker Chaplains to the Legends graveyard, then release a Primaris Biker Chaplain. There will be salt...

If they don’t release an official model for it, but just rules and a conversion guide like the GMDK, there will probably also be be blood...

G8Keeper

G8Keeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,204 posts
  • Faction: Angels Repentant

So GW consign Biker Chaplains to the Legends graveyard, then release a Primaris Biker Chaplain. There will be salt...

If they don’t release an official model for it, but just rules and a conversion guide like the GMDK, there will probably also be be blood...

Very tenuous link alert!!

They did mention that they might be showing some stuff we haven't seen from future releases in the big stream on Saturday.  Maybe one is the biker Chaplain? As a DA player I strongly hope so :D

• Gederas likes this
gallery_3547_15792_6078.pnggallery_3547_15435_7258.pnggallery_3547_15792_4794.png

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,610 posts

There will be a model for sure at some point if they are releasing rules

-~Ishagu~-

AenarIT

AenarIT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 319 posts

Agressors didn’t instead of 37 pts they went to 45 pts. Wargear is being baked into multiple units.

Yeah, I've calculated it before the wargear leak went up

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,610 posts
So looking at the points

A Repulsor Executioner with Laser Destroyer is 350 - 360 points depending on extras.

Hellbasters with Plasma Incinerators cost the same as they do now, this is a relative boost.

Aggressors are 45 points, Eradicators are 40 - good units!

3x Grav centurions with Hurricane Bolters are 255, might be worthwhile now that they can outflank.

Edited by Ishagu, 01 July 2020 - 08:48 AM.

• Gederas likes this

-~Ishagu~-

dread05

dread05

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 654 posts

whats the point of the new models missing from the new codex? I call fake

I'm not trying to build a competitive army, I'm here for the fluff. I don't even play the game. I'm trying to build a thematic army, if the units are competitive, even better! Please keep that in mind every time I post something ^_^.

MistaGav

MistaGav

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 377 posts

Maybe the Chaplain on bike, Invader and turret are also coming as part of the Indomitus set? Or at least a bundle alongside it or something. Seems strange how they are all listed together specifically like that.

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

Inceptors actually became cheaper with wargear included. -1ppm for the Bolter variant and -14ppm -9ppm for the Plasma variant. biggrin.png

Edited by Panzer, 01 July 2020 - 08:47 AM.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

G8Keeper

G8Keeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,204 posts
  • Faction: Angels Repentant

whats the point of the new models missing from the new codex? I call fake

It's not a new codex it's just a points update and they have a separate sheet for the new stuff it seems :)

gallery_3547_15792_6078.pnggallery_3547_15435_7258.pnggallery_3547_15792_4794.png

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 933 posts

Inceptors actually became cheaper with wargear included. -1ppm for the Bolter variant and -14ppm for the Plasma variant. :D

I only got 9 ppm cheaper for the Plasma guys, but dear god that is a lot across my normal 5-man group I brought. This will be interesting.
  • Panzer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users