Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Faction Focus: Harlequins - Voidweavers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mordas

Mordas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 172 posts

Hey guys,

Just reading the faction focus on the Harlequins today on the community site, where they recommended Voidweavers for 9th edition?

Just wondering if I am missing something but making haywire blast doesn't help against tanks and only 1 on the Voidweaver doesn't exactly make it good for taking on hordes?

I took it once in 8th and was very unimpressed by its output and haven't taken mine since. So am I missing something here?

Also hello! I will post my Harlequins up here soon for you guys to see :)

Cheers

• Troubadour likes this

gallery_48988_15465_6059.png

Papewaio

Papewaio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 217 posts
  • Faction: World Eaters, Harlequins

Missing nothing at all - the article is basically a fluff piece more than any sort of actual tactical recommendations. 

Voidweavers aren't great - they're not awful, but Skyweavers do better - and our HQ choices are hugely important. Not too sure what was going through the writer's mind.

we_badge_papewaio.png

QUOTE (Lady_Canoness @ Jun 25 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ride a blood-red go-kart into the thick of it, and leave the 'riding-down-a-bumpy-road-with-no-shocks-and-no-pants-on' to those pretty boys in pink!
Welcome to the World Eaters!

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 592 posts
Yep I thought the article was..........

Nothing in there of any worth at all

8.jpg

Armies: Blood Angels; Death Guard, Nurgle Daemons, Chaos Knights, Custodes and Harlequins.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users