Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Salamander Judiciar

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

L30n1d4s

L30n1d4s

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,066 posts
  • Faction: Celestial Lions
I think, tooled up correctly, a Salamander Judiciar is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Take a Judiciar, give him the Salamander WL trait for +2S and the Master-Crafted relic for Dmg 3, load him into an Impulsor, then charge him at a key enemy unit. Between the Crucible of Battle Strat (+1 to wound), a free reroll to hit and to wound, and base S9 AP-3 Dmg 3, with 5 attacks on the charge, he should be able to power through a whole variety of very tough characters, vehicles, and/or elite troops with relative ease.
  • HighMarshalAmp likes this

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 831 posts
  • Faction: Tempestus Griffons

I am pretty sure that his sword is considered a Relic, and you can get a regular Chaplain up there as well using the Benediction of Fury Relic and Mantra of Strength and the +2 Str WL trait you are talking about.

CaptainMarsh

CaptainMarsh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,082 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Vigilant Heart

His weapon is called the Executioner Relic Blade. That does not mean it is considered a Relic for the rules purpose of the Master-Crafted...Relic. It becomes a Relic for rules purposes after.

Pieces of paper for impassable terrain? My main problem with all of this is it really takes away from the game. A giant sheet of white paper on the table sort of breaks the theme of tiny fake armies running around tiny fake locales.

Real men play Adepta Sororitas!

Brother Kraskor

Brother Kraskor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 300 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

I am pretty sure that his sword is considered a Relic, and you can get a regular Chaplain up there as well using the Benediction of Fury Relic and Mantra of Strength and the +2 Str WL trait you are talking about.

Only restriction is named characters, Judicar is not a named character.

My (mainly) Primaris Crusade Plog: The Ollanius Crusade - Fighting Company Luther

Debauchery101

Debauchery101

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 942 posts
I think promethean plate and miraculous constitution are better options.
The Pleasure God's Chosen

Emperor's Children (RIP) 2500 pts
Death Guard 3500 pts
Iron Warriors 3000 pts
Enslaved Traitor Guardsmen 1500 pts
Daemons 4000 pts
Salamanders 3000 pts
Necrons 2000 pts

Frostglaive

Frostglaive

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 330 posts

What about instead of the +2S WL trait you give him Imperium's Sword? +1S and +1A on the charge, rerolling failed charges. 6 S8 attacks on the charge at that point.

When life tries to knock you down, fight back and fight dirty. Aim for the throat and kick it while it's down.

Beta galactosidase

Beta galactosidase

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 423 posts

Man was this an exciting thread title when it was in the preview column and I didn't know it was just going to be speculation about a rules build would.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users