A good use for infiltrators

I'd like to add infiltrators to my list unit rotation seeing as how I have one and a half full squads of them now painted. I was wondering how best to use them, are they in any way better then intercessors or tacticals which are my usual fair. As I usually prefer the intercessor for anti infantry and the cost of tacticals is cheaper and I find them just more utility to adjust and tool.

I lack a repulsor or an impulsor as a point of contention. So if they need a transport for now that's off the book

9th edition is going to see a lot more units coming in from Reserves as all armies will now be able to make use of the "Tactical Reserves" rule. So Infiltrators with the 12" bubble that prevent units coming in from Reserves are going to be more useful.

They are Troops so have ObjSec. Put them on an Objective in cover and your opponent will have to either direct assault units towards them (which you can see and hence shoot) or try to shoot them himself which draws fire from your other units and may be easier said than done if there is LOS-blocking terrain in there.

Whilst they are the priciest Primaris Troop unit, I think they bring a lot of utility for their points and their abilities will become more relevant in 9th edition.