Another warhammer books bundle

Only this time not from Humble Bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/warhammer-fiction-bundle-from-black-library

I didn't even realize they were doing them elsewhere until i stumbled on this one today by chance. 

On the book specifics,i think most of them have already been in some of the previous HB sales but there might be something new

The first two tiers of Sigmar and 40K have some stuff that hasn’t been offered like this before, but if you’ve gotten the Humble Heresy stuff, there isn’t much attractive about Fanatical’s third Hersey tier. 

but if you’ve gotten the Humble Heresy stuff, there isn’t much attractive about Fanatical’s third Hersey tier. 

I think at this point i've at least 3 different copies of Horus rising from different bundles :rolleyes:

Edited by Fenriwolf

Frustrating because while i really want 3 books from tier 2 i want nothing from tier 1 or really the rest of tier 2. 

Does it work like Humble where you can gift the books you dont want? 

Frustrating because while i really want 3 books from tier 2 i want nothing from tier 1 or really the rest of tier 2.

Does it work like Humble where you can gift the books you dont want?

You get the Book Giles I visually, do know reason you can just send them to other people.

I do think 3 books is still a good deal for $10, I was gonna read Requiem Infernal eventually

I obviously dont agree on the price for 3 :D Though if i could legitimately give them away without piracy that would change my mind. Im hoping they get all the Spiral books on Audible eventually though my backlog on that is building :0