Web of the Spider of Thraxia Imperial Fist Terminators

• 2 months later...

Master of the imperial truth, gruff and humourless chaplain Jeremias acts as second in command to Canto Crozaria. He fell defending the generators of sector kappa 6 after holding the primary approach corridor. He was extracted by his men when they destroyed the power complex and was interred in the chassis of a dreadnought on the route to terra.

xkZl3OP.jpg

Raphael had seen 5 variants of Astartes plate in use during his career 6 if you included the mess the techmarines put together from spares when the supplies dried up. Now here he was helping guard the manufactorum of the 7th Aquilla variant. His squad wore the odd part from the earlier prototype runs he hoped they would stand up if they needed it to. *Sargent Raphael and his squad are believed to have perished on Mars defending the freight elevator control stations during the evacuation.*

vgkhiVC.jpg

E01e3YF.jpg

Primus Medicae Guthard advanced behind the gun line, ricochets panging off his pauldrons. "Get him behind cover." He grunted as two marines dragged a downed terminator from the firestorm. "Rest brother you have served well your time on the wall is done." His narthecium squealing as it tore through the damaged plate, the reductor ending his suffering with a wet thud.

DrT8KXL.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well i finished these guys last year but ive not been able to get a helmet for the banner bearer until i managed to print one last night. My huscarls (before the rules dropped) command squad.

6l9ag1V.jpg

AWwNXqb.jpg

vTs3KQo.jpg

3qRGLzJ.jpg

2TI1hie.jpg

JdoZfZ0.jpg

FOQMrzv.jpg

IQ92QkD.jpg

and finally the entire Indomnitus clad command section.

Ry9I24x.jpg

i have a land raider to add then thats everything i have planned for these boys.

Edited by sarabando

• 4 months later...