Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Descent into Elyon - Random musings and various minis

Imperial Fists Night Lords DIY Chapter Necromunda Orlock Imperial Guard Inquisition Orks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

nusphigor

nusphigor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 441 posts
  • Faction: Various

Hello Guys!

I have been a hobbyist for (records expugned from the Administratum by inquisitorial decree) and have been on this forum for almost the same amount of time.In all of these years i've had different threads in different parts of the forum, but trying to keep them attractive to new viewers and getting feedback has been quite difficult, all the more credit to each brother that has given me their thoughts whenever i posted something new of course.

So i was thinking last night that it might be easier to merge my separate armies into one thread, tat way i can update it constantly when i paint something new, because i always work on different things at the time.

So, i'd like to start this album with some of the minis i've already painted from different armies.

med_gallery_49745_16178_19429.jpg

med_gallery_49745_16178_689128.jpg

med_gallery_49745_16178_937859.jpg

med_gallery_49745_16178_1468906.jpgmed_gallery_49745_16178_198334.jpg

med_gallery_49745_16178_1358168.jpg

med_gallery_49745_16491_38226.jpg

med_gallery_49745_16491_43812.jpg

I hope you like them smile.png

I'll be uploading some of my Orlocks soon, though i still have to paint their bases

Edited by nusphigor, 05 July 2020 - 09:05 PM.

• Doghouse, Aeternus and TrawlingCleaner like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,053 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Beautiful work on the Imperial Fists and the Night Lords.
  • nusphigor likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Imperial Fists, Night Lords, DIY Chapter, Necromunda, Orlock, Imperial Guard, Inquisition, Orks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users