DW Primaris Bikes

L30n1d4s

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens on Saturday.

And if so then we already know the points costs on the units and we now have access to a 90-point lieutenant with all his gear.

It’s literally copy and paste the rules into another sheet and give them the same rules as the equivalent sheet does for the veteran kill team, not exactly a strenuous effort. 

at this point I will be suprised if we actually get the units, even more so if they remember to update SIA. 

Edited by leth

It’s literally copy and paste the rules into another sheet and give them the same rules as the equivalent sheet does for the veteran kill team, not exactly a strenuous effort. 

at this point I will be suprised if we actually get the units, even more so if they remember to update SIA. 

I mean, that's probably true, but it would still require a full data sheet update for the Intercessors unit rather than just telling us to use the already printed data sheets in the release with a keyword swap. It would necessitate updating not just the data sheet, but the points costs, the description of what the units are armed with, plus the fall back and charge rule from Veteran units. It may not sound strenuous, but it's far more than we should be expecting at this point. 

A keyword swap is the best we should hope for, especially after the cut/paste PA update in WD...