Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Also saying "Hi"

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Valkia the Bloody

Valkia the Bloody

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords

Hi there,

I had been a long time lurker on this forum for over a decade.

Recently got back to my love for painting and collecting and decided I join up properly.

I am looking forward to learning from you all, shamelessly stealing conversion and painting ideas and getting some great advice.

Always great to have some exchange with other people sharing the same passion.

I have been in the hobby for nearly 25 years now, on and off, ever since my dad took me to a tin soldier museum. I could look at the massive wonderfully painted historic armies for hours on end, looking at the re-created battles and my dad telling me all about the history.

That made me catch the bug.

Right now I have started on what will be my 9th Warhammer army.

And I am back in the service of the Dark Gods, after my previous army was a honourable loyalist Blood Angels force.

But all that bowing down to the False Emperor just was not for me.

Now I am back on the devious and honourless path of a Night Lord space pirate.

Striking from the depths of the warp, preying on the weak and defenseless, always ready to cowardly sneak back into the Abyss as soon as any Loyalist scum turn up in greater numbers to spoil my fun.

Ave Dominus Nox!

• Mazer Rackham, N1SB and Excessus like this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,030 posts

I have been in the hobby for nearly 25 years now, on and off, ever since my dad took me to a tin soldier museum. I could look at the massive wonderfully painted historic armies for hours on end, looking at the re-created battles and my dad telling me all about the history.

That's awesome stuff right there!  Have you passed the bug onto anyone in turn?  It sounds like the start of a family tradition!

However, I was saddened to see that the rest of your post is utter heresy, and when a suitable force of totally loyal brothers can come round and steal the wheels off your rhinos, we will have total victory in the Emperor's name! 

No doubt, none of your Midnight Clad murderers will be around.  You never are. ph34r.png

Until then, welcome to the board and enjoy your stay! laugh.png

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 06 July 2020 - 10:22 PM.

Valkia the Bloody

Valkia the Bloody

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts

That's awesome stuff right there!  Have you passed the bug onto anyone in turn?  It sounds like the start of a family tradition!

However, I was saddened to see that the rest of your post is utter heresy, and when a suitable force of totally loyal brothers can come round and steal the wheels off your rhinos, we will have total victory in the Emperor's name! 

No doubt, none of your Midnight Clad murderers will be around.  You never are. ph34r.png

Until then, welcome to the board and enjoy your stay! laugh.png

MR.

Well, my little nephew shows promise and is very interested in my models.

He will be inducted in due time.

:P

Actually looking forward to that!

Well, you can try and steal the wheels of our rhinos... but be sure we will have left some suitable "surprises" for you to find there. Enjoy your delusions of victory before you go "boom", brother. :P We will be watching from the shadows. And have a nice loud evil laugh.

WarriorFish

WarriorFish

++ PRÆFECT SOCIORUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,258 posts
  • Faction: Hunter Legion

Shamelessly stealing? You mean "inspired by", right? tongue.png Welcome to the B&C thumbsup.gif

• Valkia the Bloody likes this

gallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_30308_9518_1551.pnggallery_30308_3239_3185.pnggallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_30308_3239_193.pnggallery_30308_3239_17729.png
Painting Oaths Completed:
gallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_84.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gif
gallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gif
In the grim predictability of online 40k, there can be only Sun Tzu quotes

SM Ironclad | IG Stormies | =][= Stormies | AM Armigers

CSM Terminators | TSons Rubrics | Daemons Keeper of Secrets

DE [Repaint] | Tyranids [Colour scheme]

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,125 posts

Welcome to the B&C and back to the hobby, Valkia the Bloody! :tu:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

+ + +

Black Templars (8th Edition) - W:6 D:2 L:3

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,616 posts
  • Faction: Genesis Chapter 4th Co. M37
The B&C has always been the greatest place to plunder for ideas and inspiration! Happy hunting and welcome!

BCC

Edited by battle captain corpus, 16 July 2020 - 09:49 AM.

Capture1

"Until this moment you have been alone. Wandering, seeking, questioning. Until this moment you have not truly known brotherhood.
Take the armour you wear and reforge it now. Scrape clean the colours of isolation & abandonment. Carve off the tokens of a Throne bound cadaver.
Darkness & burnished gold are your symbols now. A star of auric colour adorns your plate.
You knelt as a single man from a past cast in shame & shadow.
Rise now as a brother of the 1st Legion of the Long War."

Final internment passage spoken upon inclusion within the Black Legion, acid etched on inner lining of helms recovered from Thraxx VII.

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 6,626 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

utter heresy

The best kind of heresy. :)

Welcome, Valkia.

• Valkia the Bloody likes this
"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Valkia the Bloody

Valkia the Bloody

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts

utter heresy

The best kind of heresy. smile.png

Welcome, Valkia.

Haha, thank you.

It will be even more heretic come the end of the month, since I fully intend on converting most of these pretty Loyalists in the Indomitus box to my cause...

my merry band of pirates will have ambushed a loyalist ship, killed everyone and stolen and defaced their Goodies.

These are great times to be a Heretic.

:D

• Excessus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users