Chapter Approved 2020

Dark Shepherd

So it contains two mission packs- 9 incursion and 9 strike force missions. There are rules to suggest how secondaries should be assigned in tournaments, and other details about tournaments and matched play.

Now I know that this is designed for tourney players, but I'm a bit disappointed by the exclusion of token Combat Patrol and Onslaught missions. Again, it's probably because those game sizes aren't popular tournament formats, and the theme for the release is very much tournament based, but missions for different game sizes was a huge part of my attraction to the new edition.

I'm a little disappointed?

I mean, I'm still buying it of course... Although considering that I'm going full on Crusade, even the points aren't that important to me.

Edited by ThePenitentOne

Chapter Approved also contains the Forge World points changes; notably, Elysian's and Renegades & Heretics are gone.

Presumably this extends to all other items drop from FWs webstore recently.

It looks like if I'm not mistaken if want to play Incursion or Strike Force you dont need the BRB just Chapter Approved.  Looking at the table contents it appears all the big stuff is there.