New size battlemats 44x30

Has anyone found anywhere making neoprene battlemats in the new sizes? Our dining table is 44" x 30" almost exactly and I would like a neoprene one if possible with a volcanic, mars or scifi urban design.

Looking online the only one I could find was a Russian guy on etsy, but it wasn't neoprene, just cloth or vinyl and wasn't really scifi.

Yeah, 4'x6' vs. 3'8"x5'? I'm still suspect about GW's motivations behind this choice. Yeah yeah yeah, I know it's 'just the minimum' but we all know how people get with the 'official rules' even if they explicitly say to house-rule anything you don't like. I know when I get to putting a table together in the somewhat near future I'm just going to work in full feet, make it larger, and simply 'adjust the margins' with some method like tape. I'll do the same for any portable mat; I'd rather have the option to use the extra space if I want to then have it permanently gone.

Yeah, 4'x6' vs. 3'8"x5'? I'm still suspect about GW's motivations behind this choice. ..

I think it's a lot more simple than that - if you're setting up a tournament, it's a hell of a lot easier to hire a couple of hundred folding catering tables in a standard size than it is to build a couple of hundred 6x4 boards.

As 9th seems to be aimed pretty squarely at the tournament scene, and GW've employed one of the US tourney organisers apparently, he's probably told them that.

And they've actually listened to someone for once :biggrin.:

That's the first reasoning (along with smaller tables means more can fit a space) that makes some sense because I understand how even small time savings repeated over-and-over add up fast. So yes, just unfolding a table and setting it up when you've got hundreds to do, that makes sense.

Lets hope the venues and/or the companies providing the tables aren't stocked with super common 24x60 or 30x60 tables, because when I start doing a search for 44x60 folding tables they seem to be much less common. Not saying they don't exist, but 24 and 30 wide is much easier to locate. Maybe this is a North American vs. European thing?