Indomitus orders, "wave two"

pawl

My FLGS has stated that the Indomitus reprint boxes they are ordering via Mail Order now will be available early December.

They are getting their store discounts on them though, so it's worth reaching out to your local stores.

December is Made to Order I'd expect rather than any form of Wave 2

Rik

Owner of my FLGS just posted this, it's a transcript from the email about the MTO:

We will be running a Made to Order on Games-Workshop.com where anyone can get hold of a copy of Indomitus, if they missed out - for a limited time (there will be a limit of 1 copy of Indomitus per order).

We are also extending this offer to all of our trading partners. You can start taking orders for this straight away. We will be taking orders of your demand until the 27th July.

These boxes will be made to order, and shipped just as fast as we can. We are expecting to be able to deliver everything later this year, before Christmas.

So we have the cutoff date in that, it's July 27th.

I hope that's not the case, talk about nuking your reputation.

To be honest, if I had Wayland's reputation I'd be trying to nuke it....

Personally I've had a few 'ugh' moments with them, but nothing worse than I've had elsewhere. 

So, for the Wayland Customers:

I've spoken to them this morning and they told me the following:

1- They've changed the "Product Name" on their site and stock management system to show "Made to Order" however if you're in wave 1 or wave 2, this shouldn't impact you.

I received an answer, and it was the same, the MTO tag should not have an impact on my wave number and I should ignore it.