Orkamania iz comin'

Wulf Vengis

ORKAMANIA

+INCOMING TRANSMISSION+

-UPLINK RECEIVED-

"We'ze da Morka Powas!"

"Oi, we'ze da Gorka Powers you git!"

"Whatevuh! Oi, you oomiez down theya, listen up brutha! I'm da Hulk-crusha, an' we'ze da Morka Powers! We'ze comin' down theya brutha, an' we'ze gonna crump ya! You best take yor stims an' say yor prayas brutha, cuz da Orkamania's comin' an' da red an' yellow's gonna run wild!"

"Dats right Hulk! Ye see yumans, what deh Crusha here is tryina say is det you, are runnin' on a verrry shorTuh amount of timeh. Ye see, da Gorka Powers are comin' yumans, and when we get therrre… Mmm, oo yeayah! Deh Madness! An' deh Mania! Oo yeayah brotha! THEY'RE GONNA RUN WILD YEEAH!"

+TRANSMISSION LOST+

-UPLINK SEVERED-

I've come into possession of a "Prophecy of the Wolf" box and will be tracking that progress (and any future Ork related projects) here.

The idea of Orkamania started with the Black Reach(?) box. I painted up the warboss and a few nobz as well as the copters in a red and yellow scheme as a test. Then I left the models with the wrong person and they're gone now.

So the new idea is to paint Gahzgul as himself and the rest in Orkamania reds and yellows (or maybe pink and gold).

There's even a storyline in my head that I'll display and flesh out a bit over time.

Edited by Wulf Vengis

Wow this sounds like a Cool and Crazy good idea, I'd love to see red and yellow together (always liked that colour combo)… and even better on Orks!!

sorry to hear about losing your first army to "The Warp" :dry.:

Good luck with your army !!

Mithril

First WIP:

Ghazghkull

med_gallery_33718_16507_107850.jpg

med_gallery_33718_16507_25077.jpg

@Mithril: Thanks, those things happen though. A buddy left his old demons (5th ed Slaanesh/Khorne) with the same person at the same time and met with the same results. But hey that's life sometimes. Just pick up and start again.

Edited by Wulf Vengis

Oh yes. Very much so. This is just laying the colorized base level.

EDIT: Although... A Ronald Morka-Donald army could be amazing... A 40k Grimus could be terrifying.

EDIT 2: Oo, they're competition would be Gorka King who sells the Waaghpper!.

Edited by Wulf Vengis

The world of Food-Courtia is dominated by different groups of fast food slinging Ork factions.

The "Squigg Lands" has MorkDonalds, Gorka King, Morkdy's and Gorkby's. Each offering a delicious variety of Squigg based "meat" burgers and sandwiches.

The "Fishy Seas" are primarily dominated by Long Jon Silvuh's and Red Lobstrosity (dad-a-chak). Serving up all manner of deep sea nasties.

The "Tortilla Plains" are rife with roaming bands of Tac-ork Truks but in the distance the Tac-ork Bell tolls, and beyond that the looming frame of the Mighty Tac-ork Stompa who's crackling sound system blares out a partially melodic tone of "MIGHTY TAC-ORK" feedback squealing echoing.

And of course who could forget Squigg-fil-a and GFS (Gorka Fried Squigg), who despite being smaller in number have managed to establish a hold in each of the other territories.

Edited by Wulf Vengis

+INCOMING TRANSMISSION+

-UPLINK RECEIVED-

"Yitz update time boyyzuh, ooyeeah. Take yit Hulksta. Yeah."

"Danks brotha! Oy listen up oomiez! My armor is get tuned up fer crumpin' eads and slaggin' off yer poony flashlights! Lookit my colors you squishy pink so-"

(Static interference)

med_gallery_33718_16507_379000.jpg

med_gallery_33718_16507_28764.jpg

med_gallery_33718_16507_225023.jpg

med_gallery_33718_16507_240104.jpg

med_gallery_33718_16507_104185.jpg

med_gallery_33718_16507_274539.jpg

med_gallery_33718_16507_49779.jpg

(Static interference)

"-da red! Da yellow! Know det I'm dee Immorto Hulk Crusha! I'm comin' brutha so take yer stims and say yer prayers, coz I'm bringin' da Mania!"

+TRANSMISSION LOST+

-UPLINK SEVERED-

NOTE: I'm working on the Imbed Image thing. I'm on mobile so there's no simple img tag button and i don't remember the tag code.

EDIT: Added fluffy fun Bitz and working images.

Edited by Wulf Vengis

My intent is to just paint this guy in order of construction.

I've been doing it recently with my other builds and though it's not always as fun and you don't really see the final results until the absolute finish, its still really easy.

Edited by Wulf Vengis

++ >ACCESS DATABASE< ++

++ ENTER PASSWORD ++

++ >********-****-********< ++

++ ACCEPTED : ACCESS GRANTED ++

++ WELCOME : INQUISITOR MALAK ++

++ COMMAND ++

++ >SEARCH>ORKAMANIA/HULK CRUSHA< ++

++ 14 FILES FOUND ++

++ >4< ++

++ PLAYING FILE ++

Mean Green Orkalund: "Aw roight, ovuh da last cuppul o' munffs, it 'as ben very difficoat for me ta introduce dis ork wivvout sayin' “da Boss" ---HULK CRUSHA! 'Ere at Praxitania IV dis aftuhnoon, you’ve got da opportunity ta change dat."

Hulk Crusha: "Oh, yeah it’s been ,ard to live wiff brutha! FEE, FI, FO FUM, Gangreen. One long year, an' yor time has come, brotha. No mahks! No scahs! No blemishes on da Hulksta, brotha! But inside, brotha, I’ve been scahhed for one long year. Everywhere I go, brotha, aww da littoll Orkstas ask me, “Is dere any trut to da fact dat dere was a controversial retreat? Hulksta, did you reawwy get 'im over yor 'ead? Did you reawwy beat da Giant?” Well today, brotha, on Praxitania IV, we’re gonna wipe all dat controversy out. Gangreen da Giant, in da second encountuh, when yor fresh as a daisy, wiff da whole horde watchin, I’m gonna prove, brotha, dat I can beatchya anywheyuh, anytime! And all my Orkamaniacs, dey’re gonna feel it tooooo..."

Orkalund: "Speaking of de Orkamaniacs, Hulk Crusha, we 'ave seen 'im 'ere in Maniac City, and I know miwwions uhdduhs are watching very intently all around the world."

Hulk: "YES! But if you look in deyr eyes, brutha, 'ave you seen da fear in all dose little Orksters? Dey realize dat when I get Gangreen da Giant cinched up in da launch position, when I SLAM him trew da Crump Plaza, brotha!---from one hive, down to anotha, the fault line is gonna break off! And as Gangreen da Giant falls into da ocean!---as my next two opponents fall to da ocean floor and I scragg‘em, so will Fungal Crumpa and all da Orkamaniacs! But as Fungal Crumpa hangs on to da top of da Crump Plaza, wivv 'is boyz trapped wiff'im, as dey SINK, to da BOTTOM OF DA SEA---THANK GORK Fungal Crumpa's a Orkamaniac! 'Ee’ll know enough to let go of his materialistic possessions, 'ang on to da nobz an' grotz, DOG PADDLE wivv 'is life all da way to safety! But Fungal, if sometin’ 'appens, if you run outta gas, and all dose little Orkamaniacs, just 'ang on to the LARGEST BACK in da world, and I’ll dog paddle us, backstroke all of us to safety!"

++ FILE ENDS ++

Edited by Wulf Vengis

I dont know if this is going to be some kind of conversion challenge or an ork army log-- but the idea of orks carrying on like macho man randy savage or hulk hogan made me absolutely giddy (and Im not even a wrestling fan)

CAN we make this a painting challenge?

Like say, pick your favorite pro wrestler/tag team/faction and paint/convert up a character(s).

With each painting update posters must cut a vicious promo against they're opponents. (Possibly judged by an outside board of voters.)

In the end we'll have a no holds barred battle royale RP (with simple rules) to decide "Da 'eavywayt Waaagh! Champ". (Preferably with a special guest referee. (All this with mod permissions hopefully.)

This whole thing could end with a signature icon thing and/or an actual green stuff belt for the winner.

Who out there feels the mania comin on?

I feel like itd get a larger turnout if it was just a character conversion challenge and wasnt wholly limited to wrestling-- but maybe pop culture influences for conversions could get special awards?

If you pm grotsmasha hed probably find anway to include it in the 12 months of hobby as well (since a lot of people like doubbling up on events)

I feel like itd get a larger turnout if it was just a character conversion challenge and wasnt wholly limited to wrestling-- but maybe pop culture influences for conversions could get special awards?

If you pm grotsmasha hed probably find anway to include it in the 12 months of hobby as well (since a lot of people like doubbling up on events)

Celebrity deathmatch style

Celebrity deathmatch style

I'll allow it- now let's get it on!

Ive got a great idea for this challenge if it pans out.

Also, i cant stop laughing at the idea of makari bouncing on a wrestling ring turnbuckle waiting to get tagged in by ghaz like he is in fact the powerhouse of that duo

Edited by The_Chaplain

I've made the pitch to Grotsmasha. I'll inform you of more on that front as i can (unless someone bigger does).

"Oi! Hulksta! We got us a couple 'o roight rowlliez ere! Whut ya figgerin' we oughta do wit 'em?"

med_gallery_33718_16507_733266.jpg

"TOON'EM UP BRUTHA! We need'em fahst an' loud! Cuz we're comin 'ard an' in charge brutha! Da red! Da yellow! Streakin' cross da battowfeewd! Dey're eyes are gonna bleed when dey see us brutha! Git'em ready brutha cuz da red an' yellow are gonna run wild!"

Edited by Wulf Vengis