Orkamania iz comin'

Wulf Vengis

• 5 months later...

>Empty space, between the Fenris and Armageddon systems.

The rogue trader ship "Expectant Glory" drifts peacefully through the void.

"Log of Dantus Chambrel, imperial date, one-thirty... Blast this new dating system! It's Tuesday, oh-one-hundred local outer-Fenris sectoris time, of the year of the Emperor 41,486."

"Our engineseers and tech-priests have brought us out of the warp for routine maintenance. I hope this delay doesn't impact our projected arrival date. It vexes me greatly to fear that we may not arrive at our scheduled destination with sufficient time to explore the ruins of-"

"Captain Chambrel?"

(Groan) "Yes... Evannus?"

"We're uh, picking up some strange broadcast signals."

"How strange Evannus?"

"They're on every frequency sir, on all spectrums. I'm patching it through sir."

+We'ze da Morka Powas!+

+brutha!+

+My armor is get tuned up+

+take yor stims+

+FEE, FI, FO FUM+

+Rayginayta 9,001+

+say yor prayas+

+TOON'EM UP BRUTHA!+

+DA RED AN' YELLOW'Z GONNA RUN WILD BRUTHA+

+Whudda ya gonna do?+

"What in the Emperor's name was that?"

"Captain Chambrel? We're picking up warp signals, a lot of them."

>Empty space, between the Fenris and Armageddon systems.

The rogue trader ship "Expectant Glory" drifts peacefully through the void.

The empty space before the ship shimmers, flickers and ripples before tearing open with an inaudible yet deafening scream comprised of infinite voices and absolute silence. Solid colors of intangiblity never seen by the crew flash and explode just beyond the ship.

The gaping wound in reality widens, the Empyrean bleeding out into realspace. The void around maw becomes like fleshy organs of corruption, spreading to the reality around its festering edge. The indescribable, non-Euclidean shapes that make up the barrier suddenly stretch into clouds of pure emotion.

With a flash of unseeable color the rift is sealed or perhaps was never even open to begin with. A moon now sits before the Expectant Glory. It's craters and face made up of a twisted solid ball of metal and rock. An amalgam of countless hulks, all as one.

It's thrusters burning at full power, it plows through the void. The miniscule vessel has no time to evade and no chance to survive as it is quite literally devoured by the mass of the hulk.

"HARHARHAR! WE'ZE COMIN' BRUTHA!"

Edited by Wulf Vengis

Couldn't paint last night. I tried, i put down a couple of layers of purple on da barburs pants, decided pink would be better but just... Couldn't bring myself to paint any further and immediately fell asleep. Gonna try again tonight. Edited by Wulf Vengis