'Eavy Contrast Marines - Word Bearers

Watched a couple of your videos now, really enjoying them! It's made me glad that I've not yet finalised my colour scheme, as you're making me think a little more about some of the colours I was planning to use - the contrast range is more versatile than I initially realised!

Do you have any plans to tackle white schemes at all? (or have you done so and I've missed it?)

Watched a couple of your videos now, really enjoying them! It's made me glad that I've not yet finalised my colour scheme, as you're making me think a little more about some of the colours I was planning to use - the contrast range is more versatile than I initially realised!

Do you have any plans to tackle white schemes at all? (or have you done so and I've missed it?)

I've already done White Scars, so that covers white. I also have a video ok white bone armour too.

Thanks for you kind words mate, I really appreciate it

I've already done White Scars, so that covers white. I also have a video ok white bone armour too.

Thanks for you kind words mate, I really appreciate it

Watched the White Scar video before I saw your reply, but it looks like I have some more research to do!

No worries at all! I think I'll probably end up going through most of your videos as I seem to find them strangely relaxing!