w/Wings

Noxious blight bringer

14 poxwalkers

13 poxwalkers

7 plague marines

w/blight launcher/plasma gun

+ power fist/plasma gun

2 mythic blighthaulers

Small incisions force to play against my blood angels, need help with relics and warlord traits

Please and thank you

What are your thought on dropping a DP for Malignant Plaguecaster and Blight Bringer for a Blightspawn?

I think the Blightspawn with his anti charge and flamers would be more valuable while the caster gives you more options. Then beef up your Poxwalkers or PM's with flail(s) as they are handy. I've seen 2 flails take out a unit of 20 AdMech (any Imperium with DttFE).

And I would run the 2 haulers in 1 unit (not sure if that's how you are or not), maybe a third for the +1.

Edited by McElMcNinja

Thx for the advice but I was really just asking for the relics and warlord traits, this is just an updated list for narrative about two brothers that both became deamon princes at the same time, I like the flails but don’t own any.

I don’t own the codex that’s why I’m asking as this is the army I get people into the game with.

• 2 weeks later...

I would pay command points for extra warlord trait.

One of the relics should be the Suppurating Plate on one of the Daemon Princes. That Daemon Prince should get the Warlord traits that gives you disgustingly resilient on 4+ instead of 5+ (except for mortal wounds). It is difficult to know what your Daemon Princes are armed with. That matters for giving advice. 

I would also pay CP for extra relic. They are very good on Daemon Princes. If prince is armed with hellsword, it is good to give that prince arch contaminator and the Plague sword relic for more reliable killing. Protect your Daemon Princes until you are in range of assault, then try to give dangerous targets your Beefy Daemon Prince to strike on but be careful with the arch contaminator one as he is not as resilient.

That is all the advice I can give when you don't want to change anything in your list.