Mournival events rules

GodEmperorOfMankind

Here we made the book public in our clubs FB group, gave people a month and held a vote.

Looks like a fair solution in your club.

Absolutely we made sure anyone who had objections got to voice them and that they were heard.

Here we made the book public in our clubs FB group, gave people a month and held a vote.

Absolutely we made sure anyone who had objections got to voice them and that they were heard.

Was it an all or nothing choice?

Seems a bit drastic.

Obviously there are some rules which are more disputable then others.

Seems a bit drastic.

We gave a few options but the majority vote was to give it all a try. Now that said we have had one event before COVID canceled our 2020 event schedule.

Seems a bit drastic.

We gave a few options but the majority vote was to give it all a try. Now that said we have had one event before COVID canceled our 2020 event schedule.
This damn pandemic.

I haven't played in almost half a year.

Seems a bit drastic.

This damn pandemic.

I haven't played in almost half a year.

Indeed. I have gotten some games in via Table Top Simulator.

Sounds like some sort of mature people in your club.

In the other side i seem to be lucky. My non-FW Nerdstore opened its basement again for gaming.

Which is only possible cause there are no sales shelfes and the basement is only for gaming / workshops etc.

Reduced places and you will need a reservation Fridays / Saturdays but live games are possible.

I am happy cause this store will survive as he can do Friday Night Magic again. One of his best profit days.

Edited by Bung