Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DeRome's Necron Conversions Q&C

Necrons Conversions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DeRome90

DeRome90

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 151 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines, Iron Warriors

Good Morning fellow Overlords and Crypteks.

I have a question about my most recent conversion.

I wanted to create a Tesseract Ark, but I had to save money for the Indomitus box, so I could not afford another command barge. Also I could not wait to start the conversion. So what are your thoughts regarding my tesseract Ark? Would you view/allow it as a Tesseract Ark?

20200722 2211251
20200722 221138
20200722 221130

I still need to tidy up the GS work. I am not completley sure about the open space beside the Spine/Fin of the Ark. Any suggestions what I can put there? I thought of something like the cloak of the Overlord model, like a curtain, but I am not so sure about it.

Critique is welcome.

Ultramarines 3rd Company                                  Iron Warriors 55th Great Company

servitor

BadgersinHills

BadgersinHills

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 630 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords.

Looks great, and it works as a Tesseract Ark! :) The open space isn't bad. 

Maybe you could model TWC-sized "were-templars" who's inner Templar took over in the fury of battle transforming them into a giant half man - half templar?

gallery_62972_14467_9630.jpg. gallery_48988_16228_1694.png gallery_48988_16228_15684.png      

My Works in Progress

Profile picture by Julie Hang as part of Mermay. 

DeRome90

DeRome90

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 151 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines, Iron Warriors

Looks great, and it works as a Tesseract Ark! smile.png The open space isn't bad. 

Thank you for the feedback. Maybe i will add some scarabs, so that it doesn't look like something is missing because of the gaps for the original "fender" (?) 

Ultramarines 3rd Company                                  Iron Warriors 55th Great Company

servitor

Nemesor Tyriks

Nemesor Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,502 posts

I don't know about the scale, but it looks cool!

• DeRome90 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necrons, Conversions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users