Celestians/Dominions Box

To be clear, the Celestians/Dominions box comes with a total of 10 models, 5x Celestians and 5x Dominions, correct?

Phrasing on the site is a bit wonky.

Secondly...is the above the same as the Battle Sisters box? Again, the way GW.com phrases it and the pics it includes leads me to suspect that.

3rd, in terms of actual modeling/appearances, is there any difference between Battle Sisters, Dominions, and Celestians other than what cosmetic coloring and fiddly bits s/he chooses for them?

The Battle Sister box comes with enough bits to field the models as any combination of Dominions, Celestians, and/or Battle Sisters. If I recall correctly, it even comes with four of each special weapon (but only 1 of each heavy).

As far as appearances, Celestians are just fancier looking Battle Sister squads that max out at 10. Otherwise, they have the exact same equipment options as a BSS -- one non-Superior model can be given a special weapon over her bolter, while a second non-Superior may be given either a special or heavy weapon in place of her bolter. Dominions can be given up to four special weapons, but cannot take heavy weapons. Sister superiors for all three units have the exact same options for wargear.

Yeah, it's alllll one box!

Had no idea it came with four of each special weapon though, that's AWESOME!

It is, but there are only 4 sets of special weapons arms (grr!), so it may be harder to build your perfect Celestians/Dominions combo than you expected. It was certainly harder than I expected!

Basically, every Sister has a set combination of arms they can have. One is set as the Superior, and all others can be given a bolter, with some having other options. The special weapons are each modeled to fit a specific set of arms for a specific Sister, so if you've already give 4 special weapons to a squad of 5 Dominions, then some conversion work would be required to make the weapons fit with other arms than GW intends.

Conversions to hold alternative arms to those intended are fairly doable, though. I managed to get three Sisters Superior, one basic Bolter Sister and six with Storm Bolters out of one BSS box (and two spare Storm Bolters from my bits box).

One other limitation that's not been mentioned - there are enough standard helmets for everyone to get on, but not enough with fleurs de lis. There are (IIRC) five closed, the option for one open one, one held under an arm and one fancy one (totalling eight possible from one BSS box).

Yeah, it's alllll one box!

Had no idea it came with four of each special weapon though, that's AWESOME!

It is, but there are only 4 sets of special weapons arms (grr!), so it may be harder to build your perfect Celestians/Dominions combo than you expected. It was certainly harder than I expected!
Sisters are a borderline horde to me. By the time I habe enough boxes for the army, I‘ll have enough arms for everyone :D