Indomitus Postage

Dark_Master

I haven't received a notice from GW but I'm in the States. My experience has been that pre-order items ship the day of release.

EDIT - Well, I live near Cruor Vault but haven't received my shipping notice. Hopefully I hear from GW soon.

Edited by Shovellovin

Bought on pre order day on GW. Shipping in 13 days? That had better be 13 days from when I ordered, not from now. I was looking forwards to getting it this weekend.

Don't worry - that "13 days" has been there since the 11th, it hasn't updated once. GW said they will post on the 24th

I haven't received a notice from GW but I'm in the States. My experience has been that pre-order items ship the day of release.

EDIT - Well, I live near Cruor Vault but haven't received my shipping notice. Hopefully I hear from GW soon.

I think all the US copies are getting shipped from the Tennessee Warehouse.  My tracking information (via FedEx) shows origination from TN.  I'll bet you get your email today or tomorrow.

My FLGS has mine but won’t sell until release day at midnight :( that’s fine though since I can’t build anything until Sunday anyway

I'm the same. I'll pick it up Saturday but I'm not allowed it until Monday (birthday...)

Using the time to finish my looted kharadron ironclad and some bases so the just over 3k of orks are complete.

I haven't got it from GW but from my FLGS. They shipped it yesterday and I received it this afternoon, with 1-day courier delivery. 

From what I've heard, it has been quite common.

My FLGS in Poland got them on Monday and shipped on Wednesday. I got my two boxes today (Thursday evening).

The store I ordered from just sent me an e-mail saying that they're shipping the parcel today. Not sure the national mail service delivers on weekends so I guess I will get it sometime next week. Edited by Elzender