Indomitus Postage

Dark_Master

Guest MistaGav

So I ordered through Triple Helix Wargames who are usually pretty good. Got an email yesterday saying express shipment confirmation saying estimated delivery date for today but that never happened. Then I got another email today saying it was picked up today and that it's out for delivery but could be by Tuesday 28th! Fingers crossed it isn't and it will arrive tomorrow but I don't know if DHL operate on the weekend.

I'm not annoyed or bummed out, I'm just impatient :teehee:

I ordered my Box on launch day and was one of the lucky ones to get one. For delivery to my local, UK, GW shop. Still not showing as dispatched. Anyone know if that's normal for GW pre-orders? Or should I brace for a problem / disappointment when I collect tomorrow?

Have you checked your GW store facebook? The one in my city uploaded a picture with dozens of boxes a couple days ago, and asked people with preorders to not go at opening time but later during the afternoon, to avoid getting a crowd in front of the store with people trying to grab one on release day. It might be worth shooting them a message to see if they are doing something similar, and your box might already be there.

My GW account is still showing as pending, as opposed to shipped.

The Sisters box in November wasn’t updated to Shipped on my GW account until after I had it in my hands, so fingers crossed Indomitus shows up tomorrow.

Same here mate. Hope it arrives in the post tomorrow but no biggie if I don’t get it till Monday 

US buyer, lucky enough to get one from the GW website on 11 July.  Still no shipping notification.  I’m not expecting it to show up tomorrow, which is ok.  But I’d like to know it’s on the way.

US buyer, lucky enough to get one from the GW website on 11 July.  Still no shipping notification.  I’m not expecting it to show up tomorrow, which is ok.  But I’d like to know it’s on the way.

I've got a shipping code but it hasn't been picked up by FedEx yet. Pretty sure all of our boxes will be shipped on Monday, not today (as they had originally claimed...)

I ordered my Box on launch day and was one of the lucky ones to get one. For delivery to my local, UK, GW shop. Still not showing as dispatched. Anyone know if that's normal for GW pre-orders? Or should I brace for a problem / disappointment when I collect tomorrow?

Check with your local store,

I have had cases in the past with popular preorders where it was delivered to the store for collection on the Saturday correctly but I did not get any emails about dispatch until the middle of the following week.

I would not be surprised to see that happen here, as long as your store has it for collection you can still get it on Saturday.

The Sisters box in November wasn’t updated to Shipped on my GW account until after I had it in my hands, so fingers crossed Indomitus shows up tomorrow.

Same here mate. Hope it arrives in the post tomorrow but no biggie if I don’t get it till Monday

Well I had the order shipped email through at 0515 today.

So I’m going to assume that it’s already been posted and it’s an IT go-slow, as opposed to GW and Royal Mail being open at 5am.

So maybe today. Not the end of the world if it isn’t.

Well I had the order shipped email through at 0515 today.

So I’m going to assume that it’s already been posted and it’s an IT go-slow, as opposed to GW and Royal Mail being open at 5am.

So maybe today. Not the end of the world if it isn’t.

Yep I had an email too. Fingers crossed today mate. 

Got an email confirming dispatched this morning when had been pending up until last night. Nipped BnQ for some diy stuff, out the house for 20mins and returned to dreaded missed post card. 9:17 a.m. So no indomitus for me until Monday. Seems GW tracking is a bit messed. Preordered in first 5 mins of going live but only standard delivery?!

Got an email confirming dispatched this morning when had been pending up until last night. Nipped BnQ for some diy stuff, out the house for 20mins and returned to dreaded missed post card. 9:17 a.m. So no indomitus for me until Monday. Seems GW tracking is a bit messed. Preordered in first 5 mins of going live but only standard delivery?!

Dear oh dear - seems like "standard" really is quicker than "fast". I feel like a bit of a mug for paying extra now :(

I got my shipping email around 4:20 this morning, the postman left the box outside my apartment 10 minutes ago so I'm happy :)

I was not expecting it until early next week

Guest MistaGav

Change of plan for me today. I couldn't be bothered to wait for the courier to arrive and my local GW had plenty in stock so went down and picked one up. Hopefully I can return the other one now.

The Postman came back on the end of his round! The Emperor protects

Nice, I know mine postman wouldn’t do that.

My copy just arrived, so chances are it wasn’t posted at 0515 this morning.

paid for postage, apparently by doing so it means i can't get it till monday lol. Seems pretty backwards but at least i'm getting it (though i've complained about the fact that isn't made clear with the order process seeing as if i'd gone royal mail i'd have it.)