Indomitus Postage

Dark_Master

Should arrive on Tuesday from GW for me! Waiting with a little anxiety due to GW’s preference to ship with the substandard service of UPS to Canada— they’ve lost 2 GW packages in the last year and I will lose my crap if this box set joins that list.

The store I ordered from just sent me an e-mail saying that they're shipping the parcel today. Not sure the national mail service delivers on weekends so I guess I will get it sometime next week.

Update: Got it this morning (well, a housemate picked it up for me). Funnily enough, it seems the delivery guy picked the box yesterday night so that was actually a quite fast delivery :biggrin.: (so much in fact, the e-mail saying that the parcel would be delivered today was sent after the mailman had already done so).

EDIT: I'm splitting the box with a friend but we will do the unboxing together, so I have to keep the box in my room, unopened, until Friday or Saturday. This will truly be a test to my willpower...:teehee: 

Edited by Elzender

Despite not having any in the order, for some reason, my Indomitus box from GW came with the promotional markers (not the coin, but who cares). Really happy, nice gesture from GW, not to mention some great luck on my part. I didn't think anyone in the US was getting any.

Edited by Marshal Loss

Brothers I have been receiving updates on my Indomitus box.   It left Tennesse  USA and is now in Maspeth Fed Ex Center.   Delivery date August 5, 2020.    I hope it comes this Saturday so I can look at the sprues and decide which SM  figures I am selling.   Not sure I want the Blade guard as they do not fit my idea of Ultra Marines.   The Necrons  Items I  will sell. 

Stay tune  

Still no sign of my box which should have been here a week ago. I’m pretty sure Royal Mail have misplaced it.

I shouldn’t be annoyed at them, what with everything they’ve done to keep the country going through the pandemic, and it’s only a box of plastic toys, but I‘m pretty gutted :( Sad for a grown man to be this way lol!

My FLGS is going to try and sneak a late made to order request in for one, but that’s going to be December isn’t it?

Brothers I have been receiving updates on my Indomitus box.   It left Tennesse  USA and is now in Maspeth Fed Ex Center.   Delivery date August 5, 2020.    I hope it comes this Saturday so I can look at the sprues and decide which SM  figures I am selling.   Not sure I want the Blade guard as they do not fit my idea of Ultra Marines.   The Necrons  Items I  will sell. 

Stay tune  

Still no tracking provided for mine. The waiting game continues. I’m tempted to purchase one on eBay and cancel my GW order.