Indomitus Postage

Dark_Master

Well, I just received a shipment notification for my Made to Order box of Indomitus. That is much earlier than I anticipated.

Who did you buy that from?

I bought it from Wayland Games.

I ordered on July 14. I failed to order on the 11th due to technical reasons, didn't wanted to spend too much so I didn't pursue other venues as all seemed pricier (esp. when including shipping), saw the Made to Order announcement, hesitated a bit more, then saw it was offered with their customary 20% discount, so I eventually took the plunge.

It could be some extra stock they have due to some people cancelling their initial order after getting confirmation from another source.

If it is Made to Order, then it is definitely much faster than what I expected.

I'll see soon :biggrin.:

Well, I just received a shipment notification for my Made to Order box of Indomitus. That is much earlier than I anticipated.

Who did you buy that from?

I bought it from Wayland Games.

I ordered on July 14. I failed to order on the 11th due to technical reasons, didn't wanted to spend too much so I didn't pursue other venues as all seemed pricier (esp. when including shipping), saw the Made to Order announcement, hesitated a bit more, then saw it was offered with their customary 20% discount, so I eventually took the plunge.

It could be some extra stock they have due to some people cancelling their initial order after getting confirmation from another source.

If it is Made to Order, then it is definitely much faster than what I expected.

I'll see soon :biggrin.:

I imagine someone cancelled and they made you part of the second wave. I very much doubt made to order has happened that quickly. Hopefully that means my darksphere order is imminent :D

Had an email this evening to say it has been picked up from Darksphere and tracking shows it is at the distribution centre - should be here tomorrow.

I am somewhat exited!

Murphey's Law is that it will be delivered when I am out and I'll have to rebook delivery.

As an aside - I ordered objectives from darkshere art the same time and they arrived a week or two ago. I opened them up Sunday just gone to find the necron head (for the one in the portal/stasis thing) was snapped off the sprue and completely missing from the box too. I logged a ticket with darksphere on Monday but haven't had anything since the confirmation of the ticket being logged. How long do people thing it is reasonable to wait before I chase this up?

They do seem to be a little slow on the replies at the moment, I've had to wait a day or two for them. Can't complain when I have had to deal with the three months Hachette used to have :smile.:

I usually contact GW directly for problems with the moulds, they are usually very good with getting the bits to you fast, but even GW is slow to respond at the moment.

Forgot to say mine is on its way too :)

Edited by Black_Knight

Mine did arrive saturday. Put it in the garage to 'decontaminate' for a couple of days and opened it this morning. I'm working from home still and the temptation to hobby instead is soooooo strong!

My son has already grabbed the core rules and the book with datasheets from my desk and made a run for it - he hasn't seen the great big box of sprues yet (thankfully)

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I forget the timeline/process for made to order as I have never done it before.

Any idea of the projected Indomitus made to order arrival dates?

I jumped on this as soon as it became available after the debacle of being sold out super quick and was wondering when it might arrive in the US?

• 2 months later...
So, I did try to look for the old topic, but couldn’t find it. Anyway, I was wondering if people had guesstimates on when the Made To Order Indomitus sets will ship? I thought I remembered calculating it out when I ordered that it would be sometime now-ish, but can’t remember. Any of you have a guess?

My order still says it's 120 days out.

That number doesn't count down from when it was ordered - I got Indomitus in the first wave, and it said 13d to go until the day it shipped, and my Tariana Palos said 120d until she arrived.

The 120 days were shown on the online stores. I ordered back in July, right after Indomitus was released...and sold out in minutes. I have never been able to order a box from the initial volume. I sent a mail to GW customer support begin of October. It took them almost 2 weeks to send a reply mail, citing again the 120 days ( built to order ) from the day of order confirmation.

So that's for real and for my order, I can expect delivery somewhen towards end of November 2020.