Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

++Valerian's Consolidated Space Wolves Resources++

Resources Space Wolves

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Valerian

Valerian

++ EQUITES ALATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,918 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves and Grey Knights

1.  Army Building in 9th Edition post.  A preview of the follow-on article.

2.  Army Building Guide for 9th Edition article.  The full eleven page article.

3.  Buying Recommendations for new Space Wolves Players.  

4.  Wulfen Lore through the Ages article.  Sixteen pages of consolidated Wulfen Lore, from Rogue Trader through 8th edition.

5.  Example Terrain Traits cheat sheet.  Something you can put together for your own specific terrain, to have all of the traits close at hand.

6.  Strike Force Missions cheat sheet.  To have the details of the Mission Primaries and Secondaries close at hand.  I haven't included all of the Secondaries - just the ones that I expect to use most often.

7.  Blank Stratagems cheat sheet.  Fill this in with the Stratagems that you expect to use most often.  Put them in order of 'Timing' so you find things more quickly, according to whatever phase you are in.

8.  How I Organize for Battle post.  A description, with photos, of how I assemble useful 3-ring binders for each of my armies.

9.  9th Edition Score Sheet.  An excellent way to track your Primary and Secondary mission victory points.

10.  9th Edition Space Wolves Faction Focus.

Enjoy,

Val

• Karack Blackstone, Konnavaer, RikuEru and 4 others like this

Karack Blackstone

Karack Blackstone

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,227 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

Pin Request?

SW Intro to 9th Ed.?

PeteySödes

PeteySödes

++ FERRARII CONQUISITOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,339 posts
Most of these are in the process of being added to the existing Space Wolf Resource thread.

Edited by PeteySödes, 25 July 2020 - 06:09 PM.

Valerian

Valerian

++ EQUITES ALATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,918 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves and Grey Knights

Added the 9th Edition Space Wolves faction focus, above to the end of the list.  Not my creation, but another resource to add for the Fang, and since I'm the one consolidating these Resources, here you go.

V

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resources, Space Wolves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users