Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Glimpse of Things to Come

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

Lemondish

Lemondish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,545 posts
What? Stupid vehicles? Those vehicles are awesome!

Aramis K

Aramis K

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 622 posts
  • Faction: Ω XX Ω
While I'm expecting scarboys (as a few of the Speedfreakz crew are clearly scarboyz) I wonder if the squig pelt is a camo cloak for plastic kommandos. Chameleon squigs.
  • Triszin likes this
I'm on Instagram as Aramis_esq

Mentor Legion, Deathwatch, and bastard geneseed log
"Officially, they were designated the Unnumbered Sons of the Primarchs, but they called themselves the Greyshields. They were the new sons of old science, and they had no fraternity but their own."

My Heresy Alpha Legion log - XX in progress

nanosquid

nanosquid

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 170 posts
Ironically the Ork vehicles are actually the least "stupid" in the whole setting because they're the only ones that don't rely on sci-fi superscience to work. Check em out sometime, they have actual drivetrains and transmissions and everything. It's great.
  • Sandlemad, Noserenda, Triszin and 2 others like this

Evil Eye

Evil Eye

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,185 posts
  • Faction: Chaos and Tyranids.

Ironically the Ork vehicles are actually the least "stupid" in the whole setting because they're the only ones that don't rely on sci-fi superscience to work. Check em out sometime, they have actual drivetrains and transmissions and everything. It's great.

I still miss the KIll Krusha, specifically its farcically impractical yet still actually functional external drive shafts. Like, it's a ridiculous way of getting power to the drive sprockets, but it is a way.

• Warhead01, Gederas, Volt and 3 others like this

ztbmByp.png

I come here to discuss and find out about Warhammer 40,000 with people of every ethnicity, sexuality, country and yes, as sickening as it is, even Eldar players.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but monkeys do too, if they've got a gun." -Inquisitor Edmund Izzardos, on Jokaero.

(Formerly known as Squigsquasher)

chapter master 454

chapter master 454

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,279 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Justice

Meanwhile Cawl be like "Repulsor plates go hum".

Orks however are the kings of "...I guess". I mean, the squigbuggy started out as their form of "fast" food by means of delivery with lobbers. Honestly Orks can be summed up as all problems solved by a 5 year old with make-believe being real.

Does remind me in the future to make my Squigbuggy army a reality...the model is awesome and the concept far too funny.

• Firedrake Cordova, Darnok, Shinespider and 1 other like this

I Chapter Master 454, Chapter Master of the Angels of Justice, Warboss of WAAAGH Gubskul, Commander of a Catachan Regiment, Phaeron of a Tomb World, Shas'O to a Cadre and Princeps of a lance of House Taranis hereby pledge that I will not take up any further models til all other prior have been fully built and painted to tabletop standards. There is no time limit for this task, there is no deadline. My oath is to solemnly complete the armies I have now, to see it that they can have their glory. Paint will be stripped from the old in need, thick may it be like ceramite I will see it removed so that plastic and metal alike may see light of new paint. Models yet to be, boxed and in darkness will be assembled with due care and attention. For this task I am permitted to still buy the supplies needed to do my task but not one model more.

http://www.bolterand...one-model-more/ the thread to my oath. My own reminder.

http://www.bolterand...rk-in-progress/ my own chapter
"The objective of playing a game is to win. The point of playing a game is to have fun. Never confuse the two"

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,187 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

What? Stupid vehicles? Those vehicles are awesome!

stop... biggrin.png

Edited by Black Blow Fly, 04 August 2020 - 12:27 AM.

=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

ShibeKing

ShibeKing

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 310 posts

Leave it to the Orks to weaponize a food truck.

I'd love some new Boys and Nob models. May bring a friend of mine back to the hobby.

Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,262 posts

Meanwhile Cawl be like "Repulsor plates go hum".

Orks however are the kings of "...I guess". I mean, the squigbuggy started out as their form of "fast" food by means of delivery with lobbers. Honestly Orks can be summed up as all problems solved by a 5 year old with make-believe being real.

Does remind me in the future to make my Squigbuggy army a reality...the model is awesome and the concept far too funny.

uAEpk0r.png

• Focslain, RolandTHTG, Darnok and 6 others like this

we_badge_ezra.png

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,794 posts
  • Faction: Genesis Chapter 4th Co. M37
As this has essentially wandered into wish listing etc and there is no more News or Rumours within...

- crackle of Crozius charging -

- Slam -

-][- This topic is now closed -][-

BCC
  • Black Blow Fly likes this
BCC's Hobby Guide:
- Be Grim Dark not Grim Derp
- Hobby for 15 minutes a day
- Your miniatures are always the best painted in the room
- Game with your heart and don't care about losing
- Make sure your opponent is having fun 

1 user(s) are reading this topic