Twin assault cannons

Lee Smith

Sorry if this has been covered

Correct me if I am wrong. SW Twin assault cannons cost less vs Marines in the new Munitorum Field Manual.

That is correct, ours are 10 points cheaper.

Our Suppressors and Inceptors are quite a bit cheaper, too.  GW doesn't do a great job with copy-editing and proofreading.

The points in munitorum manual are a mess. So many errors. SW,BA and DA plasma cannons are 5 points cheaper than Vanilla marines and imperial guard. Assault cannon is 10 points cheaper, suppressors are 15 points cheaper ... All are typos in my opinion which make list building very difficult Edited by lonewolf81

Who is ready for the day 2 FAQ? Where they fix it but mess it up worse? I think we just keep quiet on these and mosey on along haha. Next thing you know all those will be too many points like the land speeder was for a long time for us in 8th

From the look of it. Just about every faction got something lowkey from possible mistakes. Maybe people should keep their faces shut lol... if its a bonus just act like its supposed to be that way. ESPECIALLY for marine lists. Sometimes they intentionally have varied points between marines for the same options because they play different. But if we complain about stuff thats not game breaking vs just being a bonus then GW makes corrections. Usually that are OVER-corrections which end up bending over all the marine players

Sorry about this but I keep finding anomalies.

In the edge of silence book, the primaris chaplain crozius arcanum is plus 2 strength. The primaris chaplain in all other books is plus one strength! This will be so confusing.

Also absolver bolt pistol has been improved.

Edited by Havok13

In the edge of silence book, the primaris chaplain crozius arcanum is plus 2 strength. The primaris chaplain in all other books is plus one strength! This will be so confusing.

Those I think are actually intentional.  I think they wanted to buff those two weapons a wee bit.

Those I think are actually intentional. I think they wanted to buff those two weapons a wee bit.

I would have thought they would have been added to an faq though.

I wonder what other options will change. With the points increase of the heavy bolter seemingly high i wonder if this has had a change.