Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Medju Crusade

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,220 posts

haha yes. Small Events with 3 games are always a bit luck. 

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,220 posts

Last tourney is over. 5th place of 20 and best Marines. The opponents lists were strong. Lot of Drukhari, Admech and the Mani Cheema list were played. 

67vs83 against Knights

83vs39 against Thousand Sons

94vs32 against Raven Guard

I will be writing about it later on.

one of  them must be one point more. Didnt know anymore. But it does not matter. I think the only thing I will change is to put a hammer into each squad of Vanguards and  5 of them will switched to a whirlwind to have fight last. 

JAG Templar

JAG Templar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 315 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
What secondaries are you taking, if you don’t mind me asking?

gallery_38474_6916_12161.jpggallery_45765_11559_3638.pnggallery_45765_11565_21922.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pnggallery_48988_15465_15162.pnggallery_45765_12339_7181.png

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,220 posts

engage + oct. Data

and then it depends on the enemy. TS -->abhor the witch of course. Against RG I thought he need his characters so would loose so much punch if have not use them. But he does and so i´ve killed 3 chars in the first round after he goes into my trap. Against the FW i took the secondary for killing vehicles.

• Black Blow Fly and JAG Templar like this

BayOkuz

BayOkuz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 78 posts

engage + oct. Data

and then it depends on the enemy. TS -->abhor the witch of course. Against RG I thought he need his characters so would loose so much punch if have not use them. But he does and so i´ve killed 3 chars in the first round after he goes into my trap. Against the FW i took the secondary for killing vehicles.

I wonder, how can you make your deployment. And what is your T1 strategy. I tend to loose my battles on there

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,220 posts

against Raven Guard?

Screen with your Dreads and Crusadersquads and put aurellian shroud in first turn. 4++ on each squad does wonder against RG. 

Its such a great relic.

If you have a Judiciar its even better because with Devout push you can "proteck" a complete unit.

Edited by Medjugorje, 15 September 2021 - 10:12 AM.

• Black Blow Fly likes this

BayOkuz

BayOkuz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 78 posts

against Raven Guard?

Screen with your Dreads and Crusadersquads and put aurellian shroud in first turn. 4++ on each squad does wonder against RG. 

Its such a great relic.

I played against Blood Angels, got 1 redemptor plasma 2x crusader 10x assault int, 10x bladeguard, 5x eradi, 10x vang vet (4xclaw, 6x hammer) and 5 termi with bladeguard cap, bike chap and warlord apot.

Talbe was dawn of war style (sides. so map was close) and  got 6x obj mission (cant remember the name) and BA made me hard time. I failed and lost the match at deployment.

It generally happens the same. I play with same list and really need advice. I lack caharacter and startagem info. after 6 games still cannot learn where to use what. So need a proper cheatsheet or something. For example devoit push is actually a moveoment trick rather than a combat starter... I realized that after my 5.th game.

I have read the goonhammer article and match reviews but need an insight player point of wiev. 

TL;DR: can you describe me our play style as BT? The tactic and goals of models. (I know I am asking too much, so It you say no I can understand its totally fine)

Edited by BayOkuz, 15 September 2021 - 10:18 AM.

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,220 posts

Maybe just watch the Art of War Streams. I think for a good professional help it needs more time.

But in my mind you should always think against BA what whill they do and whats their range. 

I dont loose against other Space Marines. There are just 2 Chapters what I see as a challenge --> White Scars because they are as fast as we are and Dark Angels. Maybe RG if they have the alphastrike

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users