Implausible Nature YouTube Channel!

Acebaur

Hey guys, Marshal Laeroth and I have started working on YouTube channel that focuses exclusively on tactics, strategy and list building for Black Templars!  We've discovered that there really isn't a lot out there in terms of competitive strategy for us and in fact a lot of content creators either ignore us completely or just brush us off giving misinformation because we aren't the flavor of the month. Hopefully we will help to put BT back into the spotlight and help the influx of new players we've been seeing! Hope you guys enjoy and subscribe so you get notified when we drop videos. Look for the next one soon where we go over the F&F stuff and talk about datasheets and rules and the implications for 9th!

Thanks,

-Acebaur & Marshal Laeroth

I was just telling my brother that a few years ago, if I searched "black Templars battle report" into youtube, I would get nothing. Now there are lots of vids with us in there. Our community IS growing and this will be a great resource for all of us! Edited by Urkh

Don't forget to share on social media my dudes.

I already posted this on my facebook groups and others.

Thanks for all of your support everyone! We hope to get this blown up with all of the Black Templars players out there. I know there are thousands of you crusading for the Emperor.

The more visability/subs we have, the more likely it is we (and by extension Black Templars) are shown to be legitimately popular. That means more rules. Hopefully. :D

First topic to ease into the channel is a brief overview of F&F and how it applies to 9th edition. This will be a high level overview, but after this video, we're going to start drilling more into specific stuff. The Indomitus box is probably going to be the 3rd video and how it fits our chapter.

Are you just doing rules?

its more about competitive gameplay as I understand. So far yes.

We dont have that at the moment and I hope it will be a success.

Other channels do lore and in this place we are big represented anyway.

Are you just doing rules?

Right now it's going to focus on rules, tactics, competitive gameplay, and list building. We will do some more casual stuff later too. Eventually, Acebaur is going to work on the hobby side of it with painting and conversion tutorials. And we might even get some battle reports down the road.

Edited by Marshal Laeroth

We had a channel in germany which made tournament reports. But because of laws the channel stopped it. Sadly.

Is it possible to see such content? For example you create a list and then you will report how it worked?

@Adelard

I dont see why we cannot come up with something like that. I personally break from the norm with my Njesta Crusade, using reds where the traditional bone white would be.

We had a channel in germany which made tournament reports. But because of laws the channel stopped it. Sadly.

Is it possible to see such content? For example you create a list and then you will report how it worked?

For the time being, that will be difficult ..at least on a tournament level. The very last GT for the rest of the year here in the USA just cancelled due to Covid-19, so I have to wait until next year before I will be able to get a GT in. There might be some smaller rogue trader tournaments popping up and perhaps I will be able to get to one of those. In the meantime, it will one-off games. Stupid Coronavirus.