Implausible Nature YouTube Channel!

Acebaur

What style of visuals will you go with? Original graphics in 2d/2.5d or the flat bullet point image style similar to auspex tactics?

Gonna start out with Auspex Style graphics with bullet points and such. As I get back into the swing of editing(been probably a decade or more since I did it regularly) I'll look into more complicated stuff.  

Well, here is our next video. Our very high level overview of F&F in 9th edition, meant primarily for those new and returning players. This video was a little longer, but our future ones are going to be in the 10-15 minute range. They will also drill into a lot more detail on specific topics, something we really didn't do in this one. Alas, this was recorded at the same time as our intro video and we have already learned a lot for our next videos. We hope you find it enjoyable!

Edited by Marshal Laeroth

Very good first entry overall. I made some comments about some things I think you guys missed, like the recent leaked change to chapter tactics and the combo between Fervent Acclimation and the Aurillian Shroud which is basically an auto take. Additionally, something I didn't mention in my youtube comments that I think bears mentioning is the increase importance of the smaller board. The board got smaller but auras did not, and we have the ability to expand a Captain or Chapter Master re-roll aura to 12 inches by comboing the Crusader Helm and Fervent Acclimation. 

If you ever want to include guests on your podcast every and now then from this board I would be happy come on and give some of my thoughts about BT in 9th, changes from 8th, playing 9th in general, etc. I've gotten my first game in and I feel like it has made a world of difference in my understanding on how the game is played and won. If you're wanting to keep it just to you and your friends I totally get it. Maybe there's another way I can contribute. 

Really great video, nice to see some templar content on youtube not doom and gloom! Based on your comments below the video about how important the missions are in 9th, I'd be really interested to see content regarding how we can best play our templars to the missions.

Really great video, nice to see some templar content on youtube not doom and gloom! Based on your comments below the video about how important the missions are in 9th, I'd be really interested to see content regarding how we can best play our templars to the missions.

This video was well put together. I agree that it would be interesting to see a video about playing the mission as Templars.

This video was well put together. I agree that it would be interesting to see a video about playing the mission as Templars.

there is just one word: devot push^^

I really think that we are not the strongest Marine chapter in terms of output but we fullfill the role the emperor has given us perfectly. We can play the missions AND we are still Space Marines and have output.

We've got some great feedback in here and generating plenty of ideas for future videos! That makes me happy. This channel is for all of us BT players. We are learning lots about video making as we go and we're having a great time doing it! Thanks all for your support!

As a note: We do plan on having guests for videos eventually, but it will be somewhat of a logistical opportunity with those of you in Europe/Africa/Asia due to the time zone differences. We will see how it goes, as we might be able to make it work.

Great video, 1 thing that were my opinion tends to diverge from most here that I would like to add to the conversation is about the indomitus captain. In my opinion, he only offers a marginal benefit over the standard primaris captain. We already ignore mortal wounds on a 5+, so improving that to a 4+ on one guy isn't much. +1 strength and damage on the sword and +1 to armor saves is also kind of irrelevant now. Here's my reasoning: We all know we're going to be limited to 1 captain per detachment soon, so I don't know about you guys but I'm not really keen on building mine as a close combat missile anymore. I would rather keep that re-roll aura alive. 

I rate the gravis captain much more than the indomitus captain. Multiple close combat weapons to pick from, better toughness, additional wound, both of those have literally saved my captains life from certain death. 

If the indomitus captain had a 3+ invulnerable from his shield then maybe there would be more of a conversation here, but as it stands I don't see the value. 

Great video, 1 thing that were my opinion tends to diverge from most here that I would like to add to the conversation is about the indomitus captain. In my opinion, he only offers a marginal benefit over the standard primaris captain. We already ignore mortal wounds on a 5+, so improving that to a 4+ on one guy isn't much. +1 strength and damage on the sword and +1 to armor saves is also kind of irrelevant now. Here's my reasoning: We all know we're going to be limited to 1 captain per detachment soon, so I don't know about you guys but I'm not really keen on building mine as a close combat missile anymore. I would rather keep that re-roll aura alive. 

I rate the gravis captain much more than the indomitus captain. Multiple close combat weapons to pick from, better toughness, additional wound, both of those have literally saved my captains life from certain death. 

If the indomitus captain had a 3+ invulnerable from his shield then maybe there would be more of a conversation here, but as it stands I don't see the value. 

I like the analysis here.  And I would agree that the other primaris captains are a good alternative to the Indomitus version.  However, just remember that you cannot put Gravis armor into the Impulsor, which forms the basis of that particular combo.  Captain, Judiciar, and Bladeguard in the Impulsor to utilize the Devout Push stratagem.  I often take The Honour Vehement now to ensure those Bladeguard get the additional attack after using Push.  Otherwise, the Gravis armor character has to walk.  I prefer not to do that if possible.