Implausible Nature YouTube Channel!

Acebaur

It would be very nice to hear about the list which finished 6th place on a major tournament and how the mechanics work in this list. 

Where was this and what was the list? Sounds interesting, tried google but nothing came up.

Scary told about it in a clip. I think it was in canada.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be very nice to hear about the list which finished 6th place on a major tournament and how the mechanics work in this list. 

Where was this and what was the list? Sounds interesting, tried google but nothing came up.

(Scary from ScaryCast) !!!

Odd... for some reason I have the bell clicked, but I did not get an email about your new video on devout push. I haven't been getting my Anton petrov notifications either... hmmm...

Yikes, that video is almost 2 hours long. Do you by chance know where he talks about that BT tournament list?

Yikes, that video is almost 2 hours long. Do you by chance know where he talks about that BT tournament list?

(haha - yes, its sKari - not sCary)

I cannot help there - there we need more investigations but there was another tournament with BT 4/19 2wins and 1loss

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Black Templars) [99 PL, 1,998pts, 7CP] ++
+ Configuration +
Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)
Detachment CP
+ Stratagems +
Crusader Relics [-1CP]
Relics of the Chapter [-2CP]: 2x Number of extra Relics
+ No Force Org Slot +
Cenobyte Servitors [1 PL, 18pts]
. 3x Cenobyte Servitor: 3x Close Combat Weapon
+ HQ +
Chaplain Grimaldus [5 PL, 95pts]: 1. Litany of Divine Protection, 5. Fervent Acclamation, Fortress of Resolve, Litany of Hate
High Marshal Helbrecht [8 PL, 155pts]: Warlord
Primaris Lieutenant (Indomitus) [4 PL, 90pts]: The Aurillian Shroud
+ Troops +
Assault Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 195pts]
. 9x Assault Intercessor: 9x Astartes Chainsword, 9x Frag & Krak grenades, 9x Heavy Bolt Pistol
. Assault Intercessor Sgt: Plasma Pistol
Assault Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 138pts]
. 6x Assault Intercessor: 6x Astartes Chainsword, 6x Frag & Krak grenades, 6x Heavy Bolt Pistol
Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 102pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher
. 4x Intercessor: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades
. Intercessor Sergeant: Chainsword
+ Elites +
Bladeguard Veteran Squad [5 PL, 105pts]: Bladeguard Veteran Sgt
. 2x Bladeguard Veteran: 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Master-crafted Power Sword, 2x Storm Shield
Bladeguard Veteran Squad [5 PL, 105pts]
. 2x Bladeguard Veteran: 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Master-crafted Power Sword, 2x Storm Shield
. Bladeguard Veteran Sgt: Sword of Judgement
Invictor Tactical Warsuit [8 PL, 165pts]: Fragstorm Grenade Launcher, Heavy bolter, Incendium cannon, 2x Ironhail Heavy Stubber
Invictor Tactical Warsuit [8 PL, 165pts]: Fragstorm Grenade Launcher, Heavy bolter, Incendium cannon, 2x Ironhail Heavy Stubber
Primaris Apothecary [4 PL, 60pts, -2CP]: Father of the Future, Stratagem: Chief Apothecary, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, The Crusader's Helm
Terminator Assault Squad [9 PL, 215pts]: Teleport Homer
. Terminator Sergeant
. . Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield: Storm shield, Thunder hammer
. 4x Terminator w/THSS: 4x Storm shield, 4x Thunder hammer
+ Fast Attack +
Outrider Squad [6 PL, 135pts]: Outrider Sgt
. 2x Outrider: 2x Astartes Chainsword, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Twin Bolt rifle
. 2x Outrider: 2x Astartes Chainsword, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Twin Bolt rifle
+ Heavy Support +
Eradicator Squad [5 PL, 120pts]: Eradicator Sgt
. 2x Eradicator: 2x Bolt pistol, 2x Melta rifle
++ Total: [99 PL, 7CP, 1,998pts] ++

The player told me that his list was okay but he would put the outrider out of his list. Thats very interesting because I did  the same in my list although I think outriders are not bad but we have better options then them.

(haha - yes, its sKari - not sCary)

I cannot help there - there we need more investigations but there was another tournament with BT 4/19 2wins and 1loss

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Black Templars) [99 PL, 1,998pts, 7CP] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment CP

+ Stratagems +

Crusader Relics [-1CP]

Relics of the Chapter [-2CP]: 2x Number of extra Relics

+ No Force Org Slot +

Cenobyte Servitors [1 PL, 18pts]

. 3x Cenobyte Servitor: 3x Close Combat Weapon

+ HQ +

Chaplain Grimaldus [5 PL, 95pts]: 1. Litany of Divine Protection, 5. Fervent Acclamation, Fortress of Resolve, Litany of Hate

High Marshal Helbrecht [8 PL, 155pts]: Warlord

Primaris Lieutenant (Indomitus) [4 PL, 90pts]: The Aurillian Shroud

+ Troops +

Assault Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 195pts]

. 9x Assault Intercessor: 9x Astartes Chainsword, 9x Frag & Krak grenades, 9x Heavy Bolt Pistol

Assault Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 138pts]

. 6x Assault Intercessor: 6x Astartes Chainsword, 6x Frag & Krak grenades, 6x Heavy Bolt Pistol

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 102pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher

. 4x Intercessor: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades

. Intercessor Sergeant: Chainsword

+ Elites +

Bladeguard Veteran Squad [5 PL, 105pts]: Bladeguard Veteran Sgt

Bladeguard Veteran Squad [5 PL, 105pts]

. Bladeguard Veteran Sgt: Sword of Judgement

Primaris Apothecary [4 PL, 60pts, -2CP]: Father of the Future, Stratagem: Chief Apothecary, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, The Crusader's Helm

Terminator Assault Squad [9 PL, 215pts]: Teleport Homer

. Terminator Sergeant

. . Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield: Storm shield, Thunder hammer

. 4x Terminator w/THSS: 4x Storm shield, 4x Thunder hammer

+ Fast Attack +

+ Heavy Support +

Eradicator Squad [5 PL, 120pts]: Eradicator Sgt

. 2x Eradicator: 2x Bolt pistol, 2x Melta rifle

++ Total: [99 PL, 7CP, 1,998pts] ++

The player told me that his list was okay but he would put the outrider out of his list. Thats very interesting because I did the same in my list although I think outriders are not bad but we have better options then them.

Aye, I managed to get his list earlier in the comments section. I am trying to gather a few different instances of tournament play so I can do an analysis video.

The latest video that was more of a discussion/spitballing/classic podcast format type has been my favorite one yet. I really like the discussion about vanguard veteran loadouts, how the new changes have effected your games, and the recent trends towards toughness 5 making toughness 6 a more and more appealing option. There was a lot of content there that was refreshing for me and I really think the format works well. This type of episode is one that I would love to participate in if you do ever end up looking at inviting guests from the community on the show.

The latest video that was more of a discussion/spitballing/classic podcast format type has been my favorite one yet. I really like the discussion about vanguard veteran loadouts, how the new changes have effected your games, and the recent trends towards toughness 5 making toughness 6 a more and more appealing option. There was a lot of content there that was refreshing for me and I really think the format works well. This type of episode is one that I would love to participate in if you do ever end up looking at inviting guests from the community on the show.

I like this format too.

What you could add is the change for the relic blade...  With company veterans and Helbrecht they have Str.8 -3 and 2Dmge flat.... This could be a very nice take...

I like this format too.

What you could add is the change for the relic blade...  With company veterans and Helbrecht they have Str.8 -3 and 2Dmge flat.... This could be a very nice take...

S8 ?

Tournament list is interesting.

The decision was made to deploy 3 9inch feel no pain bubbles potentially: one with divine protection and fervent aclamation, one with the apothecary and father of the future + helm, and 3rd with the cenobytes albeit only for MWs.

I see why they may decide to drop one or both outrider squads, too much anti infantry, not enough anti armor.

Also didn't realize fortress of resolve is usable by us, the F&F FAQ bars us from using anything from supplement fists but not from the chapter specific litanies in F&F.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...