My 9ed experience so far.

McElMcNinja

I would also recommend trying out The Epidemicyst Blade relic if you haven't yet. Additional hits on 6's, +1S, -2AP, flat 3 damage, and a plague weapon. It's meant to kill primaris, especially with DttFE. You could also use the strat for 3 additional attacks vs infantry and/or have him near the Tollkeeper relic for even more hits on 6's.

Great reads! One thing I would like to point out tho. When you say that even with DR and 5++ your rhinos exploded first turn: I think thats completely normal given your list. They are the only 2 vehicles so they will soak all the AT weapons of your opponents every turn. I fell like if you had other vehicles like drones or PBC, your opponents would have had a harder time choosing what to focus on. Not saying the list is bad of course, just pointing out.

Also your reports had made me try The Wrenched in several 1000 points game and I can say the Plaguecaster combo is VERY strong at lower point games. 

Completely agree on the epidemistic blade, I use it almost every games and transforms my DP in a killing machine!

I see many list with nurglings. As I'm new to death guard and preparing a rooster for the upcoming codex, I need some advice:

- how to play them/buff them?

- how many is a bare minimum (I mean, how many box do I have to grab to get a minimum of playable things)?

- do you think that they keep their advantages/rules in the v9 codex?

- the box comes with a kit of unit of 3. Is it possible to make more out of one box? How to make them playable/acceptable in a tournament?

I would run them in a patrol detachment to be the most effective, start them on the board sitting on objectives. They also provide a screen so you can Cloud of Flies your main unit. I think units of 5 would be best, any bigger and they are subjected to the new blast rules. A cheap HQ like the Poxbringer is also a good choice.

I was able to get 9 basses from 2 boxes, but I also added in some of the extra Nurglings that come with other kits. I probably could have gotten 10 bases, but that would have been stretching them thin.

I had been trying to summon them in, but that was because I was always going for Best in Faction at tournaments and armies had to be pure factions. With the smaller boards it's hard to get them in a good spot after the game starts. When I wasn't able to get them summoned I would use the reserve points for more Poxwalkers. It wasn't a bad thing, but going forward I think the second detachment is the way to go.

I see many list with nurglings. As I'm new to death guard and preparing a rooster for the upcoming codex, I need some advice:

- how to play them/buff them?

- how many is a bare minimum (I mean, how many box do I have to grab to get a minimum of playable things)?

- do you think that they keep their advantages/rules in the v9 codex?

- the box comes with a kit of unit of 3. Is it possible to make more out of one box? How to make them playable/acceptable in a tournament?

I managed to make 6 bases of nurglings out of a box of 3.

There are 6 tall stands of nurglings in the box, if you put each on a bases with lots of scenery or rubble the single/ double nurgling can bulk it out