Best use of Combat elixers?

I'm also interested in knowing, I've not had chance to make use of them sadly :sad.: I reckon that squads would benefit the most, something to give them an edge and get more from it. The better squads are tempting but might make them too much of a juicy target, I was originally wondering if a CSM squad would be the best place to start experimenting?

Movement is almost never worth it, particularly on a unit that is already fast. I generally take the toughness boost as it tends to be the most impactful of all the choices, especially if you're playing against opponents liable to throw S4 or S5 shots at your infantry (and on Terminators & Possessed for example it will stop overcharged plasma from wounding you on 2's which is incredibly useful). The bigger the unit the better the target, so a larger squad of Terminators/Possessed/Noise Marines tops my list of potential drug addicts. I love that with only a couple of CP investment a relatively cheap squad of Terminators can be such a reliable anvil.