Skorpekh Lord beatstick

Plague _Lord

I think he can really tough and we have a few ways to make him a monster.

I'm not sure which build is better but Nightmare shroud relic with Enduring will WL trait seems like quite the tank.

Another combo is the nightmare shroud relic and hounorable combatant to be an utter charachter killer.

Thoughts?

Nightmare Shroud gives a 4++, which he already has. The second ability is okay. I'd give him the 5+++ and a re-roll (I think the Nihilakh relic) or Sempiternal Weave for +1 Wound and Toughness. I personally think the former is the better option since going from T6 to T7 isn't amazing.

The Novokh relic also gives a nice buff if you're running Skorpekh Destroyers and Wraiths with him.

Nightmare Shroud gives a 4++, which he already has. The second ability is okay. I'd give him the 5+++ and a re-roll (I think the Nihilakh relic) or Sempiternal Weave for +1 Wound and Toughness. I personally think the former is the better option since going from T6 to T7 isn't amazing.

The Novokh relic also gives a nice buff if you're running Skorpekh Destroyers and Wraiths with him.

That's weird cause my battlescribe shows the nightmare shroud as +1 to saves, so he should be going up to a 2+3++ no? Or is it a bug in battlescribe?

Never used the relic before.

That's weird cause my battlescribe shows the nightmare shroud as +1 to saves, so he should be going up to a 2+3++ no? Or is it a bug in battlescribe?

Never used the relic before.

It's to his saves characteristic so he would go to a 2+ but his invuln would remain the same. As said above the increased toughness may not be the best but could be situationally helpful eg assault cannons or non overcharged plasma.

That's how I interpreted it as well since the wording is different to the Nihilakh Stratagem (add 1 to saving throws) which does improve the invuln save.

Might have the time today to math out the 2+/4++ vs 5+++ though I believe the FNP is superior