Land Raider Achilles

Can anyone tell me what im ment to use for this model?

The discontinued forge world model was just a normal land raider with 8 resin parts but the weird thing is that the parts were 2x twin multi-melta which is correct but it had a massive 4 barreled gatling cannon but the datasheet says Quad launcher?? which can shoot without line of sight, which no sense for a 4 barreled gatling cannon.

Anyone know what you are ment to use for this model or do you just use the gatling cannon since its the "correct" part for the Achilles Land Raider?

Would love some help with this, as i want to run one in my list.

Having played against an Achilles more than once, the gun is actually a Thunderfire Cannon.

yeah i just looked at the book that comes with the kit and its a Thunderfire Cannon but looks like that Quad Mortar... this makes no sense but ok.

Guess ill just use the kit and try paint it to not look like a Thunderfire Cannon i guess haha.

Thank you both for the help.

Having played against an Achilles more than once, the gun is actually a Thunderfire Cannon.

yeah i just looked at the book that comes with the kit and its a Thunderfire Cannon but looks like that Quad Mortar... this makes no sense but ok.

Guess ill just use the kit and try paint it to not look like a Thunderfire Cannon i guess haha.

Thank you both for the help.

A Quad Mortar is a slightly smaller version of a Thunderfire Cannon.

Look at these two images of the original Land Raider Achilles:

Achilles_Pattern.jpg

RaiderAchilles.jpg

That's what they mean. The Quad Launcher is an auto-loading multi-chambered Mortar.

Edited by Gederas

Yeah i see that now, but first time i seen it looks like a massive gatling cannon... and in the book it even says Thunderfire Cannon...

Idk how to upload picture from computer, so just did an album lol
Edited by Just Alexis