Can anyone get in contact with ADB or BL?

Kaldoth

Mods, feel free to remove this if you'd like. I know this is -well- in the territory of fanboy-ing but I don't know what else to do. I've tried all the usual social media outlets and due to personal circumstance I'm kind of desperate to be frank. I asked my 40k playing friends to order it, they fell through. I asked my family, they fell through. I asked the crappy on-the-other-side-of-the-world internet gods to give me enough bandwidth to make an order, and they fell through.

I just got home from a year long deployment to the middle east today, and I tried to order the Night Lords trilogy that got rereleased with the amazing collector's hard back binding and case. It's not showing up on Black Library, which means it's probably gone. I've tried reordering the basic copy of the paperback omnibus and I've missed it every time. I just wanna read about First Claw again.

Can anyone help a man reread his favorite trilogy?

Edited by Kaldoth

It's on the GW website, but it's "No Longer Available." I didn't even know it was a thing. Had I known and my water heater not exploded this weekend, I would have been all over it too. Wish I had good news about the special edition, but I don't. Sorry man. Edited by Doom Herald

I got a copy of the paperback omnibus from my local game store, so maybe yours can order it. Also, they put them out on audiobook while you were gone, great narration too. I would recommend going through Audible for them for the best price and theres also a short audio drama tied to the stories available on Audible. Edited by Doom Herald

Dunno why you're trying to get in touch with AD-B - It's not like he sells them from his living room or anything. 

For what it's worth, I found a bunch of copies online in 20 seconds. I googled "Night lords trilogy omnibus". Here's a link to the amazon listing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Lords-Aaron-Dembski-Bowden/dp/1849706123

Edited by Xenith

• 3 weeks later...