Duplicate indomitus models

WickedJester1013

Keep them on standby for possibly needing a 2nd of the same, paint in a new dynasty, and/or repose/convert.

Either way, I'm keeping the skorpekh lord, and overlord on standby. I can see possibly wanting a second plasmancer and overseer and def some more bucket bots. But I will have at least 3 reanimators, and all the scarabs I can get a hold of. 

I'm turning my Captains into three loadouts: Indomitus, plasma/fist, and power sword/auto bolt rifle.

My LTs are being made into: Indomitus, auto bolt rifle, and spare Bladeguard

My Judiciars are being made into: Judiciar (headswap), and apothecary

My Bladeguard Ancients are being made into: Bladeguard Ancient; Regular Ancient; Inquisimunda marine.

My Chaplains are making 2 regular chaplains (both converted), and 1 Grimaldus.

As for the Intercessors, of which I have 30, about half are being turned into mobile squads of regular Intercessors.

Edited by Ahistorian

I'm going to convert the second overlord to have a res orb, just in case. The Warden will be converted to be a cryptek somehow. And the plasmancer will be traded because I don't know what it can be other than a plasmancer. The skorpekh lord will just be a second one for back up.

At the moment, I assembled:

- full necron set 1

- most necron set 2 (not the plasmancer, nor the overlord)

- Zero of necron set 3. I'm waiting the codex to decide. I planed to have 60 warriors and 9 destroyers (and 3 reanimators (one for conversion doomstalker) and 3 skorpek lord, just because I love it) , that is why I have 3 sets. But I'm really doubtful now for this 3rd set.