Redmaws - Hunters in the Dark

PeteySödes

Bit more work on the first non-test model. Pretty happy here so far. I think i've improved a lot in my technique and i'm almost sad to weather up the factory cleanliness (not really). Im excited to get to the powders and stuff though since i think it always adds a lot.

I ordered up some custom transfers for them too though thats going to take a bit i assume unfortunately. I'm pretty excited though to add the pack/saga markings etc to get some more color on him. Not a bad turnaround on this guy either so i think i should be able to get a squad done in a reasonable amount of time.

I have to decide what the next squad will be. Im all out of assault intercessor parts so thats going to slow me down but i think i may prototype a Thunderwolf. Yes i know its not a primaris unit but i have some thoughts on that. :)

gallery_2327_16555_409291.jpg

gallery_2327_16555_567468.jpg

gallery_2327_16555_608507.jpg

Took some time to make start a prototype Thunderwolf. I had one more of Russes wolves to spare so though it would be fun to do some cut cut chop chop:

gallery_2327_16555_588419.jpg

gallery_2327_16555_38971.jpg

gallery_2327_16555_116129.jpg

gallery_2327_16555_281994.jpg

I think im going to do the "fight alongside" model like my Priest since i never really dug the size even with firstborn let alone primaris. I want crazy dynamic scenes if that wasn't apparent based on the wolf. I think im going to used modified Shrike armor for the wolf gaurd too to get that bounding combat look. I think i can achieve some really cool tag team looks between wolf and marine. Im pretty excited though if it works its going to kill my hobby budget getting more of these bad boys...