Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WIP Reiver to scout conversion

alpha legion scout

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lutherite

Lutherite

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion

Just a small project I started today, decided to see if I could convert a reiver to a scout mainly to practise sculpting which I've picked up recently.

Not sure if I'll make full units of this but it was fun to do:

YR7Cxca.jpg?1

OG7n7uU.jpg?2

RP6fKt0.jpg?1

kmiMLg7.jpg?1

Almost finished the paint job, some more highlights then transfers:

SjvOzVd.jpg?1

As you might guess, he's Alpha Legion ph34r.png

• Doghouse, Grotsmasha, librisrouge and 2 others like this

Yosef Hausakluif

Yosef Hausakluif

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 582 posts
  • Faction: Too many to list!
Really cool idea to bigger’ize scouts from primaris base models.

I know it’s the first attempt, and really appreciate the complexity of what you undertook.

Only constructive criticism is that the head seems a bit small for the torso. And his legs are at some odd angles where is knees should be, as well as the left knife arm needing an elbow joint. (Seems too long without it)

But seriously cool idea to attempt to True scale a scout! And paint job is really solid.

Lucerne

Lucerne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,057 posts

I'd extend the cloth down to the boot.

https://twitter.com/...318432949927938

"The Alpha Legion has- in spirit if not in body- remained much the same since its creation."

"Agents of stealth and misrule they may be, but when the Alpha Legion unleash their martial might, worlds shake at their tread."

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,788 posts
  • Faction: His Noble Inquisition

I'd extend the cloth down to the boot.

I agree with Lucerne. It is the only thing that caught my eye in a negative way, otherwise that looks amazing and you should be proud of it.

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."
-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."
-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Lutherite

Lutherite

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion

Thanks for the feedback guys, comments about the head, boots, legs and arms taken on board. I'm tempted enough to finish a squad of these so a box of Primaris infiltrators has been ordered to carve up and convert.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alpha legion, scout

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users