Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Converting Indomitus Lieutenants?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KiltedMarine

KiltedMarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 687 posts
  • Faction: Hounds of Arawn
I’m coming back into the game after a hiatus, and my first acquisition is a Primaris Lieutenant out of the Indomitus box. I want to Rout him up, and am looking for ideas. Definitely going to swap the shield out for a Celtic or Norse one, but aside from that, have any of my brawdyr here done a conversion? I’d like to see pics if you have them...

"Guilliman is coming - LOOK BUSY!"

-The new warcry of every single non codex-compliant Chapter (Credit to Iron Hands Fanatic)

"Codex, y'say?  Aye, Lordship, it has a place of honor at the very foundation of our brotherhood!" 

::Points to tattered book holding up one corner of a mead bench::

-Llugh Swifthand, High King of the Hounds of Arawn, to Roboute Guilliman, 001M42

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,309 posts

I did a bunch of work on mine. Wulfen shield, wulfen trophy shield, wolf guard head, carved off the tabards and re-dressed it with wolfy belt buckle and some other gack and fur that I carved off from mini-marine torsos. I even swapped out the hilt on the scabard with a Space Wolves power sword hilt.

lTUmsSO.jpg
DOHrc10.jpg

Edited by Wispy, 07 August 2020 - 07:54 AM.

• Triszin and Karhedron like this

Karhedron

Karhedron

++ RENASCITUR EX MORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,023 posts
I wolfed up the birthday Captain a little while back. I kept it fairly light, just a helmet, extra tassle and the back banner.

gallery_82363_15236_363574.jpg

The squad-level back Icons might be good for a Lt.

icon-a.jpgicon-b.jpgicon-c.jpg

Edited by Karhedron, 07 August 2020 - 09:06 AM.

Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,757 posts

I wolfed up the birthday Captain a little while back. I kept it fairly light, just a helmet, extra tassle and the back banner.

gallery_82363_15236_363574.jpg

So wonderfully second edition!
  • Karhedron likes this
Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

Wolf Guard Dan

Wolf Guard Dan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,054 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
Karhedron, this is one of my favorite models to come across when when I’m lurking SW boards. Such a cool look in the 2nd edition theme.

OP, sorry I don’t have anything to share. I haven’t even opened my Indomitus box yet.
  • Karhedron likes this
*wolf howl*!!!!
'It takes a vast amount of control to be this dangerous.' -Prospero Burns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users